Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from ecStazy on the 10th of April 2016:
Croatia is really the best place to make lan events. Im not saying that because im from Croatia, but its the thruth (and what jANYY said all in the begining about Karlovac / Warpomega its also true). First of all if you host lan in Croatia, Karlovac you'll get 15+ Croatian teams for sure + EU teams. As lox said our country is very poor and we can't afford to go in Belgium / CZ without some support, some of us can but whats the point when some players cant. Anyway in CoD4 scene you cant find any good sponsors anymore who'll provide you free entry and other stuff, because CS:GO, LoL and other games are now the main thing sadly. Warpomega is sick place and I suggest you to take Warpomega in consideration.

Peace
+1
Downvote
11 months ago
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
MARC buried a post by spaner. Show
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from CURKI GUSJENICA on the 10th of April 2016:
rob1 and maks too.
Downvote
11 months ago
HR
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from ecStazy on the 10th of April 2016:
Croatia is really the best place to make lan events. Im not saying that because im from Croatia, but its the thruth (and what jANYY said all in the begining about Karlovac / Warpomega its also true). First of all if you host lan in Croatia, Karlovac you'll get 15+ Croatian teams for sure + EU teams. As lox said our country is very poor and we can't afford to go in Belgium / CZ without some support, some of us can but whats the point when some players cant. Anyway in CoD4 scene you cant find any good sponsors anymore who'll provide you free entry and other stuff, because CS:GO, LoL and other games are now the main thing sadly. Warpomega is sick place and I suggest you to take Warpomega in consideration.

Peace

+1
Downvote
11 months ago
DE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from Snkrjan on the 10th of April 2016:
I dont think germany is a problem, cod4 arent playing 13years old kiddies, 99% are 18+
nop
Downvote
11 months ago
GB
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
76%
Where is most of the player base these days? Years ago the Benelux scene was probably the most reliable for things like LAN turnouts, is it the same or?
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
lol 99% are cro's..
Downvote
11 months ago
cu lan ;)
im0
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Croatia could be fine but only 40 PCs? So 8 teams max? Here is the problem isn't it?
Downvote
11 months ago
Playing Scope for Warrior Team France | https://www.twitch.tv/imofr
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
80%
Quote from im0 on the 11th of April 2016:
Croatia could be fine but only 40 PCs? So 8 teams max? Here is the problem isn't it?
Nope, just switch after you played groupstages..

By the way.

Croatia seems the best option i guess, i didnt really meet like many dicks from croatia ( except unreal team they were cocky) + there is a big community + flights arent too expensive + everything is cheap there . Anyway Brussel is still better for all the western europeans !
Downvote
11 months ago
hi britt.
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
I watched Brisel LAN FHL by chokez 20minutes gotta say they host best LANS in EU.Admins catching players there at LAN for vstr commands here in Croatia they use weapnext as freedom.
Pro Cro///
Downvote
11 months ago
I like England
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Weapnext should be allowed, im even faster with scrollwheel so why not weapnext? never used it tho because i always play with scrollwheel.
Downvote
11 months ago
cu lan ;)
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from jANYY on the 10th of April 2016:
The venue at Karlovac(croatia) is amazing.. there is 40PCs - 250fps stable everywhere full details( with 60 and 75Hz monitors but dont care after 2 matches) cheap hostels and hotels, good chill rooms and teracce for chill out after matches with TVs to watch streams.. aswell there is 20meters from the venue MCdonalds for bigfatboys, and kaufland shop 50meters, and the pizzeria is one floor below the venue.

in my opinion croatia is the best destination for next lans, because there is a lot of teams which wanna come to play, and(for us) its not so far

we were goin to croatia from czech 2 times by car, 8hours on the way isnt too much...

SORRI FOR MI INGLISH AMERICA BOYS:D

75hz monitor? Where?
I really hate 60hz
But still WARPOMEGA is amazing venue

Edited once, 11/4/16 - 2:11am.
Downvote
11 months ago
Community teamspeak ts3.invixion-gaming.com:9986
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Germany would be awesome, I mean i life there. Would be nice to see once a lan in my home country
Downvote
11 months ago
"Many Worlds in One..." (c)Alex Vilenkin
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
As long it's TUP and there is an airport close it is no problem to go to any country. Eastern European countries are more welcoming to others than lets say the French.
I traveled for work in loads of European cities and the Benelux and eastern European ppl were awesome.
Another option would be UK, at least everybody speaks English there =D
Downvote
11 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 11th of April 2016:

GoTTiii
PREMIUM USER
EU Site Admin
Like this post
709 Posts

6h 32m ago
As long it's TUP and there is an airport close it is no problem to go to any country. Eastern European countries are more welcoming to others than lets say the French.
I traveled for work in loads of European cities and the Benelux and eastern European ppl were awesome.
Another option would be UK, at least everybody speaks English there =D
Streaming regularly www.twitch.tv/gotti1337/ https://www.facebook.com/GoTTiii1337/
epic lan and i-series have stopped supporting CoD4 a long time ago
Downvote
11 months ago