Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
GB
using Chrome 53.0
Rep:
85%
supmeh is shit so doubt it but defo looking forward to seeing myself lose to you at LAN Kappa
Downvote
11 months ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from Lox on the 10th of April 2016:
It costs me 100€ every time to go on lan in Croatia, i didnt live in Zagreb before, and yes my shit team cant afford to attend Belgium lan to beat your ass, but you can afford to come to Croatia, so i will beat your sick good best EU team here in my own ground

You are probably some kid, this whole thread was about lan and making maybe one, and your comments and comments supmeh dont provide any good and smart comment or solution to this "problem" = "thread".

CGF bleeded to win this lan. But this is gonna be easy for you and supmeh, you are probably gonna met in finals.
you just told me there is no direct plane from paris > zagreb so there is a clean proof
and im just saying this is better to do a lan in belgium
and no I wont go in final im just good online
Downvote
11 months ago
Lox
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Levy okay i understand, make lan in BEL and go there, me happy you happy

Supmeh if you wanna attend lan in Croatia and you are so fucking good and sure in win.
Then sit in fucking car and come.
But no your nice ass wanna fly in plane.
It's cheaper for sure to sit in car and split money.
12 hours not even so much, CZ players drive 7-8 hours so can you.

I'm done with this thread, i just suggested lan in Croatia beacuse there would be 20+ teams.
But okay if you can organize lan in BEL and if there is gonna be 16+ teams i wish you luck.
Downvote
11 months ago
Lox
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from Hitch_ on the 10th of April 2016:
Im looking forward to next LAN in CROATIA. I hope, there will be one in summer

I hope too man.
I'm not in staff but it would be great to have one more lan i summer.
Maybe you should contact eksor or djov1 they can maybe tell you some informations.
Downvote
11 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
79%
The venue at Karlovac(croatia) is amazing.. there is 40PCs - 250fps stable everywhere full details( with 60 and 75Hz monitors but dont care after 2 matches) cheap hostels and hotels, good chill rooms and teracce for chill out after matches with TVs to watch streams.. aswell there is 20meters from the venue MCdonalds for bigfatboys, and kaufland shop 50meters, and the pizzeria is one floor below the venue.

in my opinion croatia is the best destination for next lans, because there is a lot of teams which wanna come to play, and(for us) its not so far

we were goin to croatia from czech 2 times by car, 8hours on the way isnt too much...

SORRI FOR MI INGLISH AMERICA BOYS:D
Downvote
11 months ago
Lox
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Ty janyy, we will host every EU team like our own, we hope you come next time too.
Downvote
11 months ago
CZ
using Firefox 32.0
Rep:
80%
Quote from jANYY on the 10th of April 2016:
The venue at Karlovac(croatia) is amazing.. there is 40PCs - 250fps stable everywhere full details( with 60 and 75Hz monitors but dont care after 2 matches) cheap hostels and hotels, good chill rooms and teracce for chill out after matches with TVs to watch streams.. aswell there is 20meters from the venue MCdonalds for bigfatboys, and kaufland shop 50meters, and the pizzeria is one floor below the venue.

in my opinion croatia is the best destination for next lans, because there is a lot of teams which wanna come to play, and(for us) its not so far

we were goin to croatia from czech 2 times by car, 8hours on the way isnt too much...

SORRI FOR MI INGLISH AMERICA BOYS:D
Downvote
11 months ago
FR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
so much tension between cro and eu
cu tahiti douche
(I prefer brussels coz its closer and ez to access)
Downvote
11 months ago
Playing SMG for Warrior Team France | www.youtube.com/c/LECLMK
OP
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
So we have just these 3 possibilities or is there another place?

France, Germany, Netherlands
Downvote
11 months ago
Lox
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
82%
Germany have some laws about gaming for -18,
And u saw what supmeh wrote.

For now CZ, CRO, BEL.

If you make lan every 3 months, 3 locations are enough.
Downvote
11 months ago
CZ
using Firefox 32.0
Rep:
80%
I dont think germany is a problem, cod4 arent playing 13years old kiddies, 99% are 18+
Downvote
11 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
79%
Quote from Lox on the 10th of April 2016:
Germany have some laws about gaming for -18,
And u saw what supmeh wrote.

For now CZ, CRO, BEL.

If you make lan every 3 months, 3 locations are enough.

BUT... i dont think croatians teams will come to lan to Belgium or Czech... maybe, if there will be system - 7 of 8 teams goin to play off from groups and Double elimination.. to get more matches for them... i think the best destination to organize lan is Croatia at the moment..
Downvote
11 months ago
DE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Eksor knows he can always ask me for help.
Downvote
11 months ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC Moderator
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
76%
Croatia is really the best place to make lan events. Im not saying that because im from Croatia, but its the truth (and what jANYY said all in the begining about Karlovac / Warpomega its also true). First of all if you host lan in Croatia, Karlovac you'll get 15+ Croatian teams for sure + EU teams. As lox said our country is very poor and we can't afford to go in Belgium / CZ without some support, some of us can but whats the point when some players cant. Anyway in CoD4 scene you cant find any good sponsors anymore who'll provide you free entry and other stuff, because CS:GO, LoL and other games are now the main thing sadly. Warpomega is sick place and I suggest you to take Warpomega in consideration.

Peace

Edited once, 14/4/16 - 3:38am.
Downvote
11 months ago
#JTMM
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from ownerzyoda on the 10th of April 2016:
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 10th of April 2016:
Croatia or Czech, all those croatian teams wont be able to afford to go to Belgium just to play a few matches in groups :))

who r u?
Downvote
11 months ago