vod
NL
Rep:
82%
EU Site Admin
Quote from ecStazy on the 10th of April 2016:
Quote from ownerzyoda on the 10th of April 2016:
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 10th of April 2016:
Croatia or Czech, all those croatian teams wont be able to afford to go to Belgium just to play a few matches in groups :))

who r u?

decks, and he is right that most teams from Croatia will not be going to Belgium just for groupstage (not sure about the affording bit)
Downvote
1.3 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from Girogio on the 10th of April 2016:
Decks i dont wanna argue with you and your two top3 seeds on lan in 2k15/16, if you are so sure in your skill why did you miss this warpomega lan? (it was easy money for you if you ask yourself)
We will argue in some other thread, lets make this thread clean.

I'm not in warpomega staff so i dont know what happend with rik.
But i dont belive they rejected streamer, why would they do that? unless he demanded money for streaming.

Croatia in this moment is best place for lan, you can ask CGF boys about this last lan.
Best gaming club i ever seen and sick venue.
Everything was smooth.
40 PC's, streamer can have his own room for streaming.
low entry fee for eu teams (150 €)
1st place 1200+ € and maybe some hw.
Cheap motel,hotel, cheap food, good night life and etc.
We just need CG stuff to take care of lan and help eks to make good lan.
We didnt have enough people in staff, so basc. eksor and ptica did all job and it was rly hard for them.
If we had CG stuff to make sure everything goes properly (cfg, scripts, servers, navigating teams and other stuff) lan would be great.

We can basc. make every few months lan.
This is the best place coz croatians players cant go in others countries
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
Rep:
86%
Quote from supMEH on the 10th of April 2016:
Decks i dont wanna argue with you and your two top3 seeds on lan in 2k15/16, if you are so sure in your skill why did you miss this warpomega lan? (it was easy money for you if you ask yourself)

But i dont belive they rejected streamer, why would they do that? unless he demanded money for streaming.

Croatia in this moment is best place for lan, you can ask CGF boys about this last lan.
Everything was smooth.
We didnt have enough people in staff, so basc. eksor and ptica did all job and it was rly hard for them.
If we had CG stuff to make sure everything goes properly (cfg, scripts, servers, navigating teams and other stuff) lan would be great.

Downvote
1.3 years ago
Lox
HR
Rep:
83%

Everything was smooth.

Why would i go in Belgium or in any other country without support when i can play in every year on 3-4 lans in Croatia.
I dont play and take this game like my own job. This is not CS:GO.
I have seen your lans in FRANCE and they where all shit, nobody travel to FRANCE to play on lan. Always local lan with french people.
I have my own job and i can afford to go in BEL, FRA or CZ, but what with people who go on college. We are shit country, we dont have good payments, crisis man, but what would you know about that?
If you dont like my idead then dont comment, make your own lan in France or attend some other in EU, i rly dont care about your opinion.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
Lox
HR
Rep:
83%
ahhhh i just waited for you micha, you where beging me and my team to play with you and you would pay whole event, and now you have something bad about Croatia, dont come man, you are bad anyway.

izgubi se sa ove teme nije ti tu mjesto, da nesto vrijedis tvoj bi se komentar uzeo u obzir.
ne znas pricat slovenski ni hrvatski ni engleski jedino sta mozes je quotat tudje komentare.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
It is easy money thats why I'm gonna be there at the next one
Downvote
1.3 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%

Everything was smooth.

Why would i go in Belgium or in any other country without support when i can play in every year on 3-4 lans in Croatia.
I have seen your lans in FRANCE and they where all shit, nobody travel to FRANCE to play on lan. Always local lan with french people.
I have my own job and i can afford to go in BEL, FRA or CZ, but what with people who go on college. We are shit country, we dont have good payments, crisis man, but what would you know about that?
If you dont like my idead then dont comment, make your own lan in France or attend some other in EU, i rly dont care about your opinion.
Since in France there is only local lan like you said coz (like gamers assembly) they dont allowed eu teams so come and we cant do nothing for that.
+ the flight tickets is also super expensive since you cant do a direct path we have to (for french peoples) to take another flight to instabul or we can take our car but we need like 12 hours to go to zagreb so for all eu players its way better to go in Brussels than zagreb
Downvote
1.3 years ago
Lox
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 10th of April 2016:
It is easy money thats why I'm gonna be at the next one

Can't wait to see you!

We have 3 teams who can attend EU lan and be good, but what with rest 15 teams, why would they pay for lan and go out from groupstages or 1st round of playoff?
Downvote
1.3 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Quote from Lox on the 10th of April 2016:

Everything was smooth.

You go to 3-4 lans in Croatia every year because it probably costs you nothing and obviously you're not going to those lans to win so thats why ppl and teams like yours wont be going to events outside your country
Downvote
1.3 years ago
Lox
HR
Rep:
83%
You dont have dircet path from Paris to Zagreb? man wtf ?
Downvote
1.3 years ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Seems logical to me
Downvote
1.3 years ago
GB
Rep:
84%
EU News Writer
Lox Croatia is only convenient for Croatians - i even looked at trying to get to Karlovac for that lan, and the prices are ridiculous. Belgium is in the middle of Europe - its pretty much even for everyone, that's why we're all in favour of it. Really happy for you that the CoD4 scene is doing well in Croatia, but none of us EU teams will ever go to that venue due to costs and prize pools.

Also AFAIK the warpomega lan wouldn't pay Rik travel costs, that's why he couldn't go - he wanted to.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from Lox on the 10th of April 2016:
You dont have dircet path from Paris to Zagreb? man wtf ?
all friday planes from paris to zagreb

Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
75%
Im looking forward to next LAN in CROATIA. I hope, there will be one in summer
Downvote
1.3 years ago
Lox
HR
Rep:
83%
It costs me 100€ every time to go on lan in Croatia, i didnt live in Zagreb before, and yes my shit team cant afford to attend Belgium lan to beat your ass, but you can afford to come to Croatia, so i will beat your sick good best EU team here in my own ground

You are probably some kid, this whole thread was about lan and making maybe one, and your comments and comments supmeh dont provide any good and smart comment or solution to this "problem" = "thread".

CGF bleeded to win this lan. But this is gonna be easy for you and supmeh, you are probably gonna met in finals.
Downvote
1.3 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1936 Votes