Login:
? Sign Up!
Entrance fee 100 euros
26.9%
Entrance fee 50 euros
73.1%
Total Votes: 93   Last vote: 2:02pm 17/4/16
Poll closed: 10 months ago
Only users who have been registered for over 6 months can vote.
Only one vote per IP is allowed

NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
btw some advice: get this thing going ASAP (before the summer at least). way more people will sign up now than when the summer in knocking at the door
Downvote
11 months ago
OP
BA
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
87%
@head Nop, I didn't have a ladder in mind.

When I wrote format will be decided with paid team captains, I wanted to offer a few options I discussed with elwzoy last night.

First option would be a league, to allow every team to play whenever they want against other teams with a limitation of 2 matches against one team (home and away server). Similar to a standard football league.

Second option would be same as the first one, but to make a fixed schedule of matches with delay allowed.

Third option would be to make a weekly/bi-weekly cup system in which a team wouldn't have to play every cup, but participating in one would grant them points depending on the placement of the team. The winner would be the one with most points in total when all the cups finish (something like ESL cup/league system).

Fourth option would be to simply make groups of 4/8 teams, schedule the matches or let the teams play whenever they want within the given date. Playoffs afterwards with LB bo3.

Fifth option is to make groups of 4/8 teams, same like the 4th option, but in this case all the advanced teams would play each other and win points.

All the teams that advance to playoffs will get into the prize money.

@vioqor final confirmation and payments will open within a week or two
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
E P H I X
Z
M
O N L I N E R S
N
E
Y
Downvote
11 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
@vioqor my point is that people still need motivation to play when tommorowlan is over. To note, i'm fully supporting this league idea, can't tell if i will play on in tho, because of summer of course. Ok back on my point, what keeps you to continue playing after lan is over? New lan announcment or some cup announcment, or you simply like the game and continue to play it anyways. Like most of people are doing now, including myself.

I just think that we need more tournament systems, with some cash in it just to motivate people to play and maybe bring some new, and old players back in this game.
Downvote
11 months ago
IN
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Imo, 100 euros fee means that only the serious teams will play and it will prevent delays and noshows, which is always the problem in this kind of competitions.
Downvote
11 months ago
AT
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
87%
Hope this will work out, it sounds rly nice, and you should make it as a league idd, like in football or other sports, where you play every team twice, probably bo3, so you cant avoid anything, someone already mentioned that.
Downvote
11 months ago
DE
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 2
mateo i dont think you see their point...
Downvote
11 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from el_tonno on the 8th of April 2016:
mateo i dont think you see their point...

I see it don't worry, just wanted to share my opinion.
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
84%
Exactly koen-, that kind of setup would be awesome imo....
Downvote
11 months ago
BA
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
home and away system, fixed schedule, home team picks map / bo3
Downvote
11 months ago
SI
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
83%
Agree with @scofa
Downvote
11 months ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
89%
Wtf you say ppl inactive in summer. Holiday, +30 degrees sunny day, what on earth would you rather do than play cod Kappa
Downvote
10 months ago
Lantrek 2011 Finland, Cod4 challenge 2012 Finland, GGF LAN 2013 Australia, The Last Stand 3 2016 Croatia
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
89%
Quote from masta on the 8th of April 2016:
Quote from pimpk on the 8th of April 2016:
Yeah its fine, but lets just get something straight if you have an buy in of 50€ or 100€, people will be online and top prizes will be a lot of money, so i don't think that people gonna care about lan or any kind of game play. They gonna buy cheats and play for the mulah.

You can't stop retards being retarded and I don't want to stop doing what I like to do because retards exist. I'm sure we are going to make sure that noone of those retards will attend that league.

Well said masta. This community is really weird: 50% are fking retard-lamer-cheater-faggots and 50% are really nice guys who know what is fair play.
Downvote
10 months ago
Lantrek 2011 Finland, Cod4 challenge 2012 Finland, GGF LAN 2013 Australia, The Last Stand 3 2016 Croatia
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
unlogic interested
Downvote
10 months ago