EU
PC
Login  
z
AT
Rep:
86%
also voting for +2 maps caen-rhine or breakout-harbor would be amazing or even mp_chelm which was made in 2010 and everyone liked it , still wondering why didnt they add to the clanbase mappool its like dawnville + burgundy mixed up in a really cool way , u can watch the cross with scope , nice afterplant positions come on guys bring in some new stuff
Downvote
1.2 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from lackyyy on the 6th of April 2016:
Graje, dont care about caen even decoy cuz i played it on some lans but for me the best is rhine. Anyway , just no more rusians maps without their weapons. , just no fun. R.I.P ppsha. I remember chelm map. Was rly good too or eindhoven .
yh, 1st thing i was wtf about when i went back to cod after a long break was about russian weapons, rly, switching russians to british wtf it's so useless, yes ppsh gives you an advantage in SOME SITUATIONS ONLY, you can't kill someone who's far with ppsh, on the same hand why don't we remove the m1 since this is the easier weapon on this game ? (trollz)
or atleast you could just have limited the ammo to 35 than 71 for ppsh...
I do'nt know who voted for that change but this is the stupidest fix cod2 has ever seen in 10 years.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
86%
Its so retarded from you guys that I need to beg you to stop with discussion about anything on official lan post. You have a thread at discussion forum,so go there please. Thanks
Downvote
1.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
86%
please Zagreb!
Downvote
1.2 years ago
DE
Rep:
88%
[CODE][/CODE]Army prefer 1 group - 6 teams. without loserbraket . what do u think ?

so.. if u have 60 pc,s 2 groups can play in same time . i know isnt possible .. so if u have 40 pc,s just create 8 teams in 1 group so 32 teams = 4 groups 4 left 1/16 without fcking loserbraket thanks

Edited once, 7/4/16 - 1:09am.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%
Without loser bracket wtf?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Fking custom maps on lan please noooooo
Downvote
1.2 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
86%
Its kinda impossible to make a lan with 32 teams and entry fee 200euros and then without loser brackets. So there will be lose bracket for sure. And probably with bo3 after round 1
Downvote
1.2 years ago
HU
Rep:
86%
Quote from dOLBY on the 7th of April 2016:
Its kinda impossible to make a lan with 32 teams and entry fee 200euros and then without loser brackets. So there will be lose bracket for sure. And probably with bo3 after round 1

Thank you
Downvote
1.2 years ago
PL
Rep:
87%
With 60 pc it is posibble to make it bo3 from round 1
Downvote
1.2 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
86%
Its possible but round 1 in loser bracket will be bo1 for sure
Downvote
1.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
86%
cu there
Downvote
1.2 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Breacourt and harbor is awesomr
Downvote
1.2 years ago
DE
Rep:
88%
yes 200 eu per team and 50% of teams play only 3 maps ... becouse u have only 4 teams in group and 2 left. can u think about more teams in group then all teams can play more . some ppl drive to karlovac 1000 + km. or fly from finland israel . in my opinion we need more teams in group !
Downvote
1.2 years ago
PL
Rep:
88%
5 normal maps + vallente and chelm easy
Downvote
1.2 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 7 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1590 Votes