Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
exzz, nothing against anyone in this threath. I always appriciate the effort that people make for a LAN, but you need to stay professional (with normal response and responsetime, keeping everyone up-to-date and don't take critism personal).

so @dolby thanks again for putting time into this
Downvote
7 months ago
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
I kinda feelt a lot of times the way d3do does since I hosted multiple cups and stuff and most of the time people didnt even appreciate it. basically this community disappoints over and over again
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
the real point is that i have my personal life, beside this one, i have my job,my familly , my girl, and etc in real life.....if you @osmica dont know what that is try it.

Im not acting like im big fish or something, i just didnt took all of this so seroius because its still a game, and if i didnt reply for a month, or 2, what now? you think that people dont trust me anymore?

IN croatia there was 3 lan,in bosnica about 4 in last 2 years, didnt seen you on any of them,so why should i take you serious?

And youre not helping to your team talking like a smart bitch on my post 24/7 .

I can tell you here 20 teams which will give me support and come to my lan surely, so i think i dont need you.... any of you who are talking that im unprofesionall and arrogant etc etc.

I wont apologise because i still dont feel quilty, my lan, my organisation, my thread, if im not against rules of cybergamer, i can talk whatever i want and act like im want to.

@osmica - about that one little thing with invitations,on of rule is that you need min 3 players in team with experience on TL1, or TLS 1,2,3.)on of them).. and you dont have it. So you need work hard to get invitation if you wanna play on this event, and youre not helping to yourself with this type of being a smart kid.

now please stop with comments because tomorrowlan crew is not really intrested anymore in your comments like thousand word of talking to me how i should behave here.

and stop talking lies, tomorrowlan is not canceled, its only moved to other date.

bye ybe mr.smartie
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
and one more thing, on tomorrowlan 1 i lost some of my personal money,and youre talking pure shit words. You cant earn any of fucking money on this game.
Downvote
7 months ago
AT
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from dOLBY on the 23rd of August 2016:
and one more thing, on tomorrowlan 1 i lost some of my personal money,and youre talking pure shit words. You cant earn any of fucking money on this game.

one more thing, always same people complaining, what do you think about that? @dolby

Edited once, 23/8/16 - 2:51pm.
Downvote
7 months ago
BE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
Hmmm and what do you guys think about the burkini thingy?
Downvote
7 months ago
AT
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
hmm i'm asking myself if @dolby wears a mankini sometimes?
Downvote
7 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
I think that everyone should be wearing burkinis at the next lan as a mandatory thing.
Downvote
7 months ago
AT
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
i think we should choose between burkini and mankini
Downvote
7 months ago
BE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from d3do on the 23rd of August 2016:
I think that everyone should be wearing burkinis at the next lan as a mandatory thing.

great publicity for the lan and CoD2! "Burkinis the key for CoD2 ressurection!"
Downvote
7 months ago
FI
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 4
Quote from dOLBY on the 23rd of August 2016:
Im not acting like im big fish or something, i just didnt took all of this so seroius because its still a game, and if i didnt reply for a month, or 2, what now? you think that people dont trust me anymore?

This! THIS! Unbeleviable! Wow!

Still u are saying the same shit what u wrote before.

It's so fucking easy to u act to these lans like this cause u live in same country and almost neighbour of the lan centre.

But to foreign guys its not same shit. Do u realize what the fuck we have to do when we come from foreign country? Example fin crew?

First off all we have to pay our asses off! Even we would win those we still wouldnt even handle the all costs of this whole trip. Not even close.

And second. We all would have to handle our freedays of work. And in some places u have to do some sick sacrifices that u can get those day offs from ur work If u even can.. You just cant say to ur boss 1month before lans that "ye i dont come to work in few days cause im going to some lantrip".

Like i said that these lans wont ever happen when i noticed that u dont even answer to any ppl etc. I said over 2months to my mates that these definitely wont ever happen.

So as a lan organizer u should littlebit respect the players aswell. If u expect respect from us to u.

And try to remember that we have to organize and arrange aswell. Our personal life(work mostly), bankroll etc.

Edited once, 24/8/16 - 3:37pm.
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 2
He feels to big and he doesn't need us, dolby 4 president.

But go for your cro teams, great competition!
Downvote
7 months ago
"Friends" bring out the best in you, where others do not bother to search for. Evolve: Leg3nd Overwolf = fURBYx
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
why you guys still post comments here? lan is moved to next year
focus on upcoming blueangel's lan and pay the entrance if you wanna attend it so much
Downvote
7 months ago
FI
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from losa on the 24th of August 2016:
focus on upcoming blueangel's lan and pay the entrance if you wanna attend it so much

Well just saying something what most ppl think.

Seems that after inactive time there are like 3lans coming!!! SHIEEEET!

Rly wtf ppls XDDDDDDD ppl should come back to earth from wonderland..
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from losa on the 24th of August 2016:
He still didnt figured out his bank account shit yet, so cant pay by paypal yet.
Downvote
7 months ago
"Friends" bring out the best in you, where others do not bother to search for. Evolve: Leg3nd Overwolf = fURBYx

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
307 Votes