Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
@osmica ok now really, what the fuck are you want from me? Pls stop really,its kinda annoying now
Downvote
8 months ago
BA
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
84%
I don't want anything, I just expressed my opinion on this matter and I'm sorry if you took it personally because you shouldn't have. I wish you all the luck for your future events
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 3
@dolby. You are working in a service sector. You are the one who wants our money. You are the one who is taking all the responsibilities. Your answers to the players, who understandably asked for when the lan is going to happen, were immature and unprofessional at the same time. Objectively, I wouldnt invest a single cent into your pocket. Subjectively, I respect the effort that you put into the last event. Eventhough it was a success, you basically cannot put yourself in the spot of the "greatest organizer worldwide" since as I already mentioned you are selling services and want the consumer/player to pay you. It is obvious that you are making money with the lans you are arranging so my advice to you is to overthink everything before you press enter and share what you are thinking.
You are 22 yo, younger than most of the people you are talking to, so I would rather treat them with respect than with the way you are currently doing.

I am hopefully not the first one who thought about not investing a single cent into your pocket because of your behaviour. The Tomorrowlancrew's image got heavily damaged by the way you acted this one out.

Edited once, 21/8/16 - 1:55am.
Downvote
8 months ago
SE
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
well sayed mav
Downvote
8 months ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
best lans incoming ????? ha ?
Downvote
8 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
84%
Except that he is not making money with the lans, none of us are who do it for CoD2. Actually, we usually have to pay from our own pockets to cover all the expenses. We do it all out of good will for the community. The sooner everyone realizes that, the better.

Yes, he could have handled this announcement differently, but has done a lot already with the first lan.

So yeah, chill out forum philosophers.
Downvote
8 months ago
BA
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from d3do on the 22nd of August 2016:
Except that he is not making money with the lans, none of us are who do it for CoD2. Actually, we usually have to pay from our own pockets to cover all the expenses. We do it all out of good will for the community. The sooner everyone realizes that, the better.

Yes, he could have handled this announcement differently, but has done a lot already with the first lan.

So yeah, chill out forum philosophers.
Regardless of organizer's profit, whoever wants to make a CoD2 event automatically gets huge responsibilities and that person should live with that because nobody pushed them into making CoD2 event.

Is that equivalent to saying "yeah player X was very good for 2 years so he can hack a bit now"?

You never fail to amuse me with your "y'all are wrong and I am right so I'll mock you a bit" attitude.
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Downvote
8 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
84%
Yes and he has decided not to do it, or to do it later, which he has the full right to.

I am just correcting the statement, which says that he is making some money from this or that anyone is. Very inaccurate and harmful.

And you yourself should just stop replying to my posts finally, piss off. What the hell do you know about organizing a lan and the responsibility that goes with it.. No idea who you are and not interested in what you think, little fanboy. On /ignore from now on.
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from d3do on the 22nd of August 2016:

He has done a good job the first lan so now it does not matter anymore what or how he does it with the second lan? #kappa

New project, new responsibilities. izi
Downvote
8 months ago
"Friends" bring out the best in you, where others do not bother to search for. Evolve: Leg3nd Overwolf = fURBYx
CZ
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
84%
He won't do it now, so what? Why don't you organize one?
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 2
Dedo behave really, somebody is being realistic and you just shut them down for no reason at all, you just feel better? Have you seen what happens when someone organize a LAN,gobl did and people are still crying about it, so nah, i wont try.
Downvote
8 months ago
"Friends" bring out the best in you, where others do not bother to search for. Evolve: Leg3nd Overwolf = fURBYx
CZ
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
84%
Exactly, so that's why you should all tone it down a bit when someone is willing to take all the shit this community throws at him and still do it or even consider doing it.

Be grateful if anything happens and stop moaning that someone won't invest into your entertainment. Why would they, if you won't..
Downvote
8 months ago
BA
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
84%
I get your point but you made it sound like dolby didn't do anything wrong. He cancelled the lan and he has full right to do it, nobody blames him for that. People are having issues only with his immature behaviour and the way he dealt with the whole situation (not replying for 2/3 months). Dolby had the support and appreciation from everyone up until the point he started behaving the way he did.

I do not reply to persons. I reply only to acts and statements which I find inappropriate and incorrect. Simple as that.

The fact that you have to emphasize every single comment that I am "nobody" and you are "a big fish" is showing what kind of person you truly are

I don't need to create the biggest lan ever to know that organizer's have big responsibilities.

Anyway, I don't know why would I be your fanboy. It's logical to assume that one can only idolize players who manage to drop more than 5 kills per map.
Downvote
8 months ago
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
once again cod2 proven to be the worst community
Downvote
8 months ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 28 Hours! WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
409 Votes