Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
HR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 6
Hi! Me and my team mates are really happy about this event, we met some new and some old friends. We are also happy that we won this lan cause nobody thought were gonna win it, except us. We just felt too dominant and were pretty sure nobody would could beat us, we also lost only 1 map whole lan. We just want to thank all teams for coming and especially @d3do for making this sick event once again, @rikkz for streaming all day and making this event even better (i bought him Vanilla Shake ), @miss for helping everyone and making TLSAC, @eksor for helping and banning maps :D, and Antonio(miss's friend) who also helped everyone,@blueangel for helping everyone, im sorry if I forgot someone.
Results :
Groups:
1.Critical Critical vs Brutality | 13:3 toujane
2.Wonderful5 Critical vs PHASE | 13:8 toujane
3.TEAM-PHASE by Mikronis Critical vs Wonderful5 | 13:10 burgundy
4.Brutality
Playoffs:
Round 1 : Critical vs Negative | 13:2 dawnville 13:7 toujane

WB Quarter Finals : Critical vs Gonewild | 13:11 toujane 13:8 dawnville

WB Semi Finals : Critical vs Kompleksi | 16:14 dawnville 13-2 burgundy

WB Finals : Critical vs Wonderful5 | 13:5 matmata,8:13 burgundy,13:7 dawnville

Grand Final : Critical vs Wonderful5 | 22:19,burgundy --> 3x overtime 3:3,3:3,4:1

Some Screenshots,i dont have all cause my demos fcked up,im gonna upload other ss when i get all of my demos

Tnx password for making this

P.S. We are looking for someone who is willing to make us a lan fragmovie,we got rly sick actions and teamspeak records,we rly want to make it sick :),Thanks everyone once again! :)

Edited 7 times, last edited 31/3/16 - 7:49pm.
Downvote
11 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
my favorites from beginning, wp
Downvote
11 months ago
When you don't give up, you cannot fail!
RS
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Great job dkqy MVP deserved !
Downvote
11 months ago
SK
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
rly WP !
Downvote
11 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
You guys make a perfect team all together , so sick as a team and players , im really happy for you .
You deserve it , well played.
Downvote
11 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
great job dkqy, really happy you guys won this. Deserved win
Downvote
11 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Very glad we finally have a Croatian winners, still remember those "critical onliners" comments from TEK9 from when you were unable to attend TLS1.

EDIT: Thanks for the nice words, just one thing, Antonio made TLSAC, I was just his supervisor for that project
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
I can make the movie, send me a message!

www.youtube.com/jnsuzR
Downvote
11 months ago
cu lan ;)
PL
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
34%
critical got its revenge on hungarians for the bunny challenge finals. impressive job as a team, deserved win
Downvote
11 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 4
Yeah gj u played well but look at this. U face just 2 good teams and it is w5 and goneWild. Against w5 It was very tight. Including a third overtime in GF. So it was only by luck.

I am convinced that if you played with other good teams you would end sooner. I know you're now hyped and you think that you are gods. But nah. We beat u like 50x online in past. In my eyes, you're only average team.

I have nothing against you guys. It's a ''sport'' and it happens in it. Thats only my subjective opinion.

This time I played shit

Nvm congratulations again

Edited once, 30/3/16 - 12:03am.
Downvote
11 months ago
rpz
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 4
well if someone else was better opponent then w5 we would've face them in finals wouldnt we?
Downvote
11 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
@swalker everything is fine, but you really can't compare online cod2, and lan cod2 match
and critical teamwork and all players were on high level, they had really 2 good days, they absolutely deserved won lan.
Downvote
11 months ago
IN
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from swalker- on the 29th of March 2016:
Yeah gj u played well but look at this. U face just 2 good teams and it is w5 and goneWild. Against w5 It was very tight. Including a third overtime in GF. So it was only by luck.

I am convinced that if you played with other good teams you would end sooner. I know you're now hyped and you think that you are gods. But nah. We beat u like 50x online in past. In my eyes, you're only average team.

I have nothing against you guys. It's a ''sport'' and it happens in it. Thats only my subjective opinion.

This time I played shit

Nvm congratulations again

You failed to mention that they faced W5 (the strongest team behind critical) three times and still won every match against them which is very very impressive.
Losing only one map throught the tournament is an amazing run, critical looked confident the whole w/e and totally deserved the win,
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
I dislike the first post because of the arrogance init, but it sounds funny And I dislike the post of @swalker because of the unsportsmanship

In the end very well played critical and deserved winners
Downvote
11 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
critical - phase 13:9 * I'm really happy that Croatian team won a lan, even tho i didn't thought ure gonna take it in the first place. After watching some games, you guys deserve to win this lan. Dkqy was playing pretty sick same as djole. Critical as a team had such nice teamplay. (lan exp. team)

PS : If depp didn't had problems with pc we could won the game vs you guys but still gg
Downvote
11 months ago