Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
85%
Thank you dedo for everything you did for this community... I know you will do this again no doubt also thanks to rikkz and all players who were there.

Cya from my brother domi
YO
Downvote
1.2 years ago
JOn
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 4
Quote from el_tonno on the 29th of March 2016:
good work once again dedo ! I think i remember a post like this of you from after TLS2 so just maaaaybe u might get some motivation again in a few months, but if not thank you for all of your effort already and hf in life! (And maaybe see you on the next lan anyway!)

www.esportsheaven.com/threads/179087/

When is TLS4 d3do?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
83%
respect dedo, rikkz, miss, antonio and everyone that made this possible,

was fun, a lot of cool ppl, a lot of close matches, one of the strongest lans fo sho

congrats to w5 and critical, both very strong all around teams.

pretty satisfied with our result. dat dawnville doe
Downvote
1.2 years ago
FI
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
89%
Thanks for everything, you guys rock! Especially I want to thank rikkz for streaming and d3do making this all happen! Until next time boys!
Downvote
1.2 years ago
Lantrek 2011 Finland, Cod4 challenge 2012 Finland, GGF LAN 2013 Australia, The Last Stand 3 2016 Croatia
PL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
Matzy. What are u doing still in cro man?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
GB
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Thanks for hosting such an event d3do, definitely up there in my top 2 lan experiences.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
FI
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
89%
Quote from lackyyy on the 30th of March 2016:
Matzy. What are u doing still in cro man?
Man Im in Poland at pusher's place, we will come to see you in few days
Downvote
1.2 years ago
Lantrek 2011 Finland, Cod4 challenge 2012 Finland, GGF LAN 2013 Australia, The Last Stand 3 2016 Croatia
CZ
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 2
I would like to thank you with the rest of my team @d3do and all the TLS3 crew for a such a great event and congratz to the third place for iNFINITE :).
We as team have really enjoyed the whole tournament including the waiting phase because we had an opportunity to speak to the others, such asi @sol1dd , @ELWZOY , @marty_vole , @vioqor @inc ' (sorry i didn't recognize you in first place bro :D) and many, many more :).
A big thumbs up goes to @rikkz for his casting because without him, it wouldn't be a true lan. Thank you again mate.
Of course congratz to critical, they were the most focused and had the best teamplay of the teams. (I know how it feels to waiting for the LB almost 5 hours :D)
Cya you all on the upcoming Tomorrowlan2

EDIT: I have forgot to mention @Dutchboy , was great to see you again Buddy, cya next lan mate

Edited once, 3/4/16 - 8:27pm.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
FI
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
89%
Quote from KHILLIXUR on the 3rd of April 2016:
I would like to thank you with the rest of my team @d3do and all the TLS3 crew for a such a great event and congratz to the third place for iNFINITE :).
We as team have really enjoyed the whole tournament including the waiting phase because we had an opportunity to speak to the others, such asi @sol1dd , @ELWZOY , @marty_vole , @vioqor @inc ' (sorry i didn't recognize you in first place bro :D) and many, many more :).
A big thumbs up goes to @rikkz for his casting because without him, it wouldn't be a true lan. Thank you again mate.
Of course congratz to critical, they were the most focused and had the best teamplay of the teams. (I know how it feels to waiting for the LB almost 5 hours :D)
it was nAAAAAAAjs talking to JAZDA KURWA and drink beer in kostel watching people take hitlej from the bong..
SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
1.1 years ago
PL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from sol1dd on the 3rd of April 2016:
Quote from KHILLIXUR on the 3rd of April 2016:
it was nAAAAAAAjs talking to JAZDA KURWA and drink beer in kostel watching people take hitlej from the bong..

ha ha ha!
Downvote
1.1 years ago
AT
using Firefox 51.0
Rep:
87%
Thank you d3do for making all of those Lans happen, and actually keep cod2 more alive over those years.

Downvote
1.1 years ago
BE
using Chrome 42.0
Rep:
21%
Well done, D3do!
Downvote
1.1 years ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1202 Votes