? Sign Up!
OP
CZ
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 10
Hi everyone.

I would first like to thank you all for this weekend, it was fantastic seeing you all again and an amazing feat for a community of a 10-year old game. Everyone was great as always and I hope you all had fun. We had some amazing matches and the competition was tougher than ever, which just proves that this game is indestructible and that it is not fading out, on the contrary.

I would now like to officially announce that The Last Stand 3 was the real last stand. The TLS lan series is now complete and there will be no more. I don't have the time and energy to do it again and three seems to be a good number to stop at. It has been a real rollercoaster ride and I've enjoyed doing it very much. I hope that we managed to contribute to the survival of CoD2 and most of all that people had fun attending the events. We did the best we could, and appologies if anyone had any issues with any of it, it is just imposssible to please everyone, unfortunately.

Most of all though, I personally want to thank everyone who has contributed, helped, and been part of the TLS series crew over the years, namely miss and Antonio (TLS3 would not have happened without them), z0d, fooZar, rabbi, paradox, vioqor, marty, kaya, yzrz, revoltz, D1ablo, djov1, rikkz, blue, eksor, t0x, Dutchboy and of course, King Kai.

The biggest thank you goes to all the teams that have played at the TLS series over the years, of course, you are the ones that made it all possible. Here they are, all 58 of them:

DIAMOND
unexpected
critical
Kompleksiii
Negative Family
escaping from reality
TEAM-PHASE
Warp Omega
LastMinute
owex
dirty Potatoes
Gunrunners
eNesible
Cracked Gamers
District.Prague
riSing eSports
SlowVirus
Sisyphus
Hackers in Prague
The Prototypes
Team iNFINITE
gonewild
ARMY OF DAMBELDOR
iMPHUS
abusseee
brutality
dtm
Rage
cod2_mp
Drunken MTFS
gnomes
phenomenal
Team UNIVERSAL
Fidelis
rettan
Team Turpo
dEEdEE Gaming
Team SacreBleu
cereal Killer
Esports Gear
wonderful5
EASYQUEST
Team-ROCK
WiLD.CM Storm
WiSDOM eSports
bananaz
Born Elite Humans
tecnocomputer.it
ephix
mouseFX
System - Gaming
BLACK HORSES
bonzai
msC
iNtake Gaming
Team BROTHERS
GamersUnited
WRYYYYY

I am sure that this game will stay strong and see you perhaps at some other event, only as a player this time, I will always be happy for a chance to meet you guys. Like this weekend for example, just a few mentions. Firstly, had an amazing time playing with my team, the guys were great an we are really happy with how we did. Dawnville feels like home after this weekend. Was real happy to see my bro yzrz once again, meet the cK guys finally (great bunch, spoke to Raf and onizuka a lot), hang out with the local boys, critical (well deserved winners, huge congrats, and thanks for the lift to the hotel!), negative (thanks for the game of football Gudelj and the ride Zacy!), YOLOkompleksi and everyone else from Croatia, my Bosnian bros, Rampage and Stormy for like a hundredth time at lan :D, the imphus boys with their beers (namerje doesn't hack, top player!), mad matzy :D, Rami, ephix who have been to every TLS lan / vio, Bob, linden, lance, and iconz (always great to talk to), Khill and his crew, marty, kaya, and hurw (also every TLS), dymatize and jackis, danne our tactical coach, domi, jack, and so many more.

Meeting all of you guys is what makes it worth it, a lot more than the actual playing, but now my tank is empty and I am calling it a day.

Much love and hopefully see you again someday!

<3

Edited 3 times, last edited 29/3/16 - 2:29pm.
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Thank you d3do for putting time and effort into this rollercoaster! Maybe cya in the future
Downvote
11 months ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
It's been a pleasure doing this with you boss!
Downvote
11 months ago
SI
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
88%
Thanks for your time, it was really nice event, although i wasn't here and btw sorry again for that arguing before the lan. Gl
Downvote
11 months ago
DE
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
85%
You as a person are one of the biggest reasons for the activity in the scene. Thank you for the moments u made happen, even though i was always only following them on stream. Great text! Great father! Hope that we'll meet us at another event. Best of luck to u and your family!
Downvote
11 months ago
CA
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
74%
intake <3
Downvote
11 months ago
b1z
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
Respect d3do and thx for everything you did to gather CoD2 family once again. Have a nice time with your family now and cya across the aim at the next event hopefully!

cheers!
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Great work d3do! Hope Cod2 will still be played now.
Downvote
11 months ago
cu lan ;)
SI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
79%
Respect mate.
Downvote
11 months ago
RU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
I really sorry that we couldn't come this great event! As I saw on the stream it was really one of the best LANs in cod2 history! And d3do, cod2 lives only by people like you! Hope to met you again somewhere
Downvote
11 months ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Thank you again d3do for everything you did for CoD2 and for this community ever since day one. Great LAN to attend to, and I was really glad to meet all the people there. Thank you again. See you on another
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
@d3do your the man!

Even tho i had a hard time coming to karlovac and i only was there for 2 days, it was TOTALLY worth every euro.

I talked with you a lot in the venue and more, you are a fantastic man who did all this effort for the community while you have a fantastic little man at home. We should be the ones thanking you. It was no big deal to help you guys around. I really hope we meet again.

Thanks everyone that has been there. I really enjoyed seeing you guys, ( even @Blueangel ) hahaha. You guys showed that CoD2 is still a game that is so much alive these days. I hope i can meet every single one of you again on a LAN in the future.

Enjoy your family time, but keep an eye out! @d3do your still our grandpa and we all love ya!
Downvote
11 months ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Thank you man, you are great man! Every community needs people like you!
Because of you we are still here playing this great game.

Thank you for your effort thank you thank you thank you etc etc!
Downvote
11 months ago
SI
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
87%
@facilos guess we were useless
Downvote
11 months ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep: