Start your own gaming site:
Login  
z
BA
Rep:
87%
Quote from sol1dd on the 19th of March 2016:
Quote from blueangel on the 19th of March 2016:
@raphael__ ofc you're fine with seed 2, you should've been seed 3 and phase in your place. You'll get grouped anyway, no seed will save you. Same goes for imphus.
big talks for some1 thats completely worthless in all aspects which I think majority agrees to
first i'll drink this bitch under the table then ima wreck you ingame trust

Imphus so butthurt and mad at anyone who thinks you'll perform bad on lan. It's my personal opinion, no need to insult. On the other hand, if you want to insult, you will have a special opportunity from thursday to sunday to express your humble opinion. Or maybe not till sunday, since you'll probably go home on saturday. Nothing can be known for sure, but if you weren't seed 2, I'm 100% sure you would get grouped. Tbh you didn't deserve the seed 2, 3 is realistic for you. This way you still have slim chances of passing the groups, so gl!
Downvote
1.3 years ago
FI
Rep:
89%
Post Likes: 1
Oh I do have a sincere opinon about your personal performance aswell, I just cant see the benefits of hypothetical trashtalk people including you come up with. Keep doing what you do, I believe karma will take care of bitchassniggas like you
Downvote
1.3 years ago
HR
Rep:
89%
why do u argue with him.. u all invented cod2 for him.. he is just trash talking
Downvote
1.3 years ago
FI
Rep:
89%
One more question what does seeding have to do with passing groups? the same amount of games must be won anyway, unless you are implying our rating makes 3rd & 4th tier opponents shaky? Please.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%
says bullshit about team then get smashed on lan by them.. seen it many times.maybe they will surprise like gonewild you never know.cant really see point in this discussion,all you can get is looking stupid after lan
Downvote
1.3 years ago
FI
Rep:
89%
^this
/thread
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
84%
Sorry for the wait everyone, video rendering forever. Should be done soon.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
BA
Rep:
87%
@sol1dd Saying that you'll get grouped ain't trashtalk. The fact is that you're really mad at anyone who mentions the possibility of you guys failing there, even though it's a realistic claim depending on the group you get. Hate and trashtalk have no place in my mouth.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
myss buried a post by F1co-. Show
FI
Rep:
89%
@raphael__ ofc you're fine with seed 2, you should've been seed 3 and phase in your place. You'll get grouped anyway, no seed will save you. Same goes for imphus.
big talks for some1 thats completely worthless in all aspects which I think majority agrees to
first i'll drink this bitch under the table then ima wreck you ingame trust

Imphus so butthurt and mad at anyone who thinks you'll perform bad on lan. Or maybe not till sunday, since you'll probably go home on saturday. Nothing can be known for sure, but if you weren't seed 2, I'm 100% sure you would get grouped. Tbh you didn't deserve the seed 2, 3 is realistic for you. This way you still have slim chances of passing the groups, so gl!
1st: false statement, stop putting words to my mouth when im dropping banter about drinking you undert the table n shit same as you
2nd: Prediction with certainty, 100% sure we "would" get grouped? I could bet on this.
3rd: We didnt deserve our "seed". Its gr8 having you give justice here but nobody asked for it, its just you who obviously wants a beef.

I rest my case, I might just have taken a bait, coz this guy really makes zero sense.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
myss buried a post by d3do. Show
myss buried a post by F1co-. Show
BA
Rep:
87%
I might just have taken a bait

Downvote
1.3 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1940 Votes