Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
I didn't say anything against them, saw that raf wrote something about that he thought 3 players are enough to get into the 1st seed.
Downvote
1 year ago
IN
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Where on earth have you seen us complaining about our seed ? And you're totally right losa, 2 of us are gonna attend their first lan ever, and we have only 8 cod2 lans if you combine everyone in cK. As I said in previous messages, I'm fine and happy with our seed 2 seeing the seeds were mainly based on lan experiences (and rightfully so)

yeyeye namerjze/mason/smashval are all cheaters, I know the story already.
Downvote
1 year ago
FR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
87%
shots fired
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from blueangel on the 19th of March 2016:
@raphael__ ofc you're fine with seed 2, you should've been seed 3 and phase in your place. You'll get grouped anyway, no seed will save you. Same goes for imphus.

IMPHUS AND CK GROUPED HAVE YOU HEARD THE LATEST NEWS , Blueangel all mighty bosnian cod2 player predicting the future, lets all listen to what he has to say
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from scrzzz on the 19th of March 2016:
@raphael__ ofc you're fine with seed 2, you should've been seed 3 and phase in your place. You'll get grouped anyway, no seed will save you. Same goes for imphus.

IMPHUS AND CK GROUPED HAVE YOU HEARD THE LATEST NEWS , Blueangel all mighty bosnian cod2 player predicting the future, lets all listen to what he has to say

u noob only one and serious prediction is from HLTV Tomáš Marek youtube channel u noob and he dont released new prediction. So stop lying scarz!

Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
:D:D:D:D sorryed , i must say bestest prediction
Downvote
1 year ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Quote from swalker- on the 19th of March 2016:
Quote from scrzzz on the 19th of March 2016:

u noob only one and serious prediction is from HLTV Tomáš Marek youtube channel u noob and he dont released new prediction. So stop lying scarz!

Flemish TV going international
Downvote
1 year ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU Head Admin
  • EU PC CoD2 Admin
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
hahaha I guess it's very awkward when you understand what they really say.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Why are people complaining about the fucking seeds???
Downvote
1 year ago
cu lan ;)
HR
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
80%
Nice seeds,only critical deserves seed 1 but for teams in seed 2 it is very good thing
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Seeds seems to be fine, might've switched up a few here and there.. but overall petty reasonable seeds imo.
Downvote
1 year ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
big talks for some1 thats completely worthless in all aspects which I think majority agrees to
first i'll drink this bitch under the table then ima wreck you ingame trust
Downvote
1 year ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Reasonable seeds btw, nothing to discuss here
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from masonn on the 19th of March 2016:
Seeds seems to be fine, might've switched up a few here and there.. but overall petty reasonable seeds imo.

Indeed, but it will always be like that with seeds though.

Some choices are just hard cos some teams are just pretty much equal. Also depends on what you value the most, current form, history, LAN experience etc.

It is easy to say some teams should be higher, but then when you consider who they should replace you are going to find out it isn't that simple.

I think these seeds are more than reasonable.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Firefox 28.0
Rep:
77%
EVERYTHING DEDO DOES IS ALWAYS WRONG GODDAMNIT THIS GUY IS JUST OUT TO RUIN EVERYONES LAN EXPERIENCE HELP I NEED AN ADULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Downvote
1 year ago