86%
maybe thats just bait for wasting an enemy time checking demos lol
Downvote
1.2 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
82%
wouldn't make a big deal out of this, doing the reload and fastswitching to secondary before the animation finishes (its already reloaded) is a common thing and nothing gamebreaking that would needed to be disputed at lan.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from ELWZOY on the 19th of March 2016:
wouldn't make a big deal out of this, doing the reload and fastswitching to secondary before the animation finishes (its already reloaded) is a common thing and nothing gamebreaking that would needed to be disputed at lan.

err, isnt that the definition of fast reloading? which is banned >_>
Downvote
1.2 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from vioqor on the 19th of March 2016:

yes, reloading and canceling the animation before it finishes and then going back to the same weapon is.. but i meant when you start reloading and switch to pistol before the animation finishes but you DONT go back to the main weapon again
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%

yes, reloading and canceling the animation before it finishes and then going back to the same weapon is.. but i meant when you start reloading and switch to pistol before the animation finishes but you DONT go back to the main weapon again

ye if you dont go back to your primary then sure.. but how realistic is that?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
82%

Oh no, I mean, you can go back to your primary, but not instantly or like in the next few seconds.. For example you shoot your sniper rifle, reload and then do the animation cancel to switch to your weapon, run to a different spot and then take out your sniper again. I would allow that
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%

Oh no, I mean, you can go back to your primary, but not instantly or like in the next few seconds.. For example you shoot your sniper rifle, reload and then do the animation cancel to switch to your weapon, run to a different spot and then take out your sniper again. I would allow that

that still gives you an advantage though..

cos no matter when u switch back, you have reduced the reload time. Either its allowed or its not, otherwise you will constantly get discussions like "yeah but he switched back 20 sec later" etc, that doesnt work. And since fast reloading is not allowed..

I mean, even if you switch back to your gun later, you still have the advantage of not having to reload, which means you can shoot earlier
Downvote
1.2 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
82%

cos no matter when u switch back, you have reduced the reload time. Either its allowed or its not, otherwise you will constantly get discussions like "yeah but he switched back 20 sec later" etc, that doesnt work. And since fast reloading is not allowed..

I mean, even if you switch back to your gun later, you still have the advantage of not having to reload, which means you can shoot earlier
Yeah, I know it still gives you an advantage, but I fail to imagine a specific situation where it would be crucial enough to change the outcome of a round.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%

Yeah, I know it still gives you an advantage, but I fail to imagine a specific situation where it would be crucial enough to change the outcome of a round.

Sure, but if someone is doing it constantly..
Downvote
1.2 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
82%
Sure, if somebody does it consistantly and is clearly abusing it, it should be investigated.. But I'm pretty sure this "bug" happens to everyone once in a while, you might be preparing to do a reload jump shot with a rifle and then change your mind and just switch to the other weapon and run... That's what I meant
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
Sure, if somebody does it consistantly and is clearly abusing it, it should be investigated.. But I'm pretty sure this "bug" happens to everyone once in a while, you might be preparing to do a reload jump shot with a rifle and then change your mind and just switch to the other weapon and run... That's what I meant

yeah sure, but we are mainly talking about swalker here ;D
Downvote
1.2 years ago
b1z
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
84%
fucking nolifers cut the crap already all the rules are written clearly and everybody knows what is fast reload. fast reload is forbidden, so all kinds of fast reloading are FORBIDDEN.

gtfo with this endless stupid discussion or keep discussing in PM.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
Oh vio u're really that dumb? I never abusing this fast reload so still dont know what you're talkin' baut.
Downvote
1.2 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1182 Votes