rpz
HR
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
87%
Quote from vioqor on the 18th of March 2016:
Quote from rpz on the 18th of March 2016:
Actively abusing bugs shouldn't be allowed, obviously. But that can easily be checked through demo if needed.

This discussion should have taken place weeks ago, you can't change the rules on something that is pretty major week before the LAN.

people aint gonna risk a forfeit for this shit anyway

yea checking everyones demos after match is way to go since we have so much time

luckily, there will probably be no matches for which that would be needed!
personally i dont trust any team that gets desperate after losing couple of rounds they wont use it so dont think other people will too.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
Actively abusing bugs shouldn't be allowed, obviously. But that can easily be checked through demo if needed.

This discussion should have taken place weeks ago, you can't change the rules on something that is pretty major week before the LAN.

people aint gonna risk a forfeit for this shit anyway

yea checking everyones demos after match is way to go since we have so much time

luckily, there will probably be no matches for which that would be needed!
personally i dont trust any team that gets desperate after losing couple of rounds they wont use it so dont think other people will too.

that wasnt my point, though. The amount of matches where it possibly made a difference is probably limited to 0. Don't forget there are plenty of bugs that can be abused in other places. MG clipping leads to a loss of the round, how are you going to check whether someone clipped or not if you didnt see him doing it? I think thats a bigger problem than this jump.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BE
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Just go full M@W and ask demos from every player, check for random clips and claim rounds
Downvote
1.2 years ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU Head Admin
  • EU PC CoD2 Admin
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
Guys I have comment about this fast reload. Lot of newbies on my twitch stream just spammed about my ''24/7 fast reloading''.

Just let me introduce my reload after shooting. It's old habbit and I literally cannot play without it. Every single time i shoot from kar I automatically press ''R'' for reloading. I dont think about it it's muscle memory.

Reason why I doing it is only 1. You're able to Strafe-jump (not sure if it's called strafe-jump haha) for faster jump.

I hope that everyone understood it so stop calling dat fast-reload. It's not fast-reload at all.

But check that vid from 1:14. Sometimes when I tagged an enemy -> press ''R'' for reload -> but I need to use secondary weapon -> kill enemy -> switch back to kar and there is problem. This is probably fast reload cause your kar reload timer is shorter.

It's a bit silly, but for this you'll have to be careful I guess.

Logically, this should be fixed by pam. Ban mechanics of the game is stupid. Same case like bash after throwing nade in COD1. When you did it grenade flew further. Nobody banned that mechanism out of game. And in my opinion (throw nade further = reload faster).

Every game has some tricks (At least most of them.). Csgo bunny hop,... dota creep stacking and so on.

Banning these things is literally nonsense. cause both teams are able to do it. When someone can not do it it just means that he is worse player. Nothing more, nothing less.

However, I will respect this dumb rules. Cya & and soz for london if there are mistakes I am bad london u know ;-)

PS: proneclipping is same shit. For me it's also annoying when some1 against u proneclipping on 1 spot and u arent able to kill him. But u can just avoid him, nade him, u can use better movement whatever but ban it is bullshit. I think ban it by RULES. We learned about the new pam where is this thing fixed. And it's okay nothing against it.

Perhaps I have a different thought process than most of u. You can call it autism But for me it is logical

Another thing is watching through the texture of the walls. It should definitely be banned. But this is probably the first and last thing.

Edited 4 times, last edited 19/3/16 - 2:46am.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
NL
using Firefox 28.0
Rep:
77%
unironicly listening to slut kesha.. dear god
Downvote
1.2 years ago
BR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
I would stop doing that though swalker, cos 1:14 is clearly fast reloading.

So whenever you will be switching to you secondary right after you have fired your rifle, you will be last reloading, which is a bug. Even if you kill the other person with your pistol. Cos whenever you will switch back to your primary, it will have fast-reloaded.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
FR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
@swalker-
I think your whole gameplay relies on this precious forbidden fastreloading hehe. When I started CG, I forced myself to stop using them, But I think if we were really following the rules, you would lose every single round you play with your team...
Downvote
1.2 years ago
IN
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
So is the jump on carentan banned or what ? We want to know if we have to comfort lanzii or not.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
I'll be doing this really dont care. Thats not fast reload.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
IN
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from swalker- on the 19th of March 2016:

However, I will respect this dumb rules. Cya & and soz for london if there are mistakes I am bad london u know ;-)

But you just said you'll respect the rules ??? I'm confused
Downvote
1.2 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
because it's not intentional my friend ;-) as player i wanna use reload, switch wpn whenever i want to so FU.
Downvote
1.2 years ago
IN
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
but why fuck me ? Shouldn't it be "fuck the rules" instead ?
Downvote
1.2 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
Cant argue with ninja turtle lol man. U won

Downvote
1.2 years ago
BR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from swalker- on the 19th of March 2016:
I'll be doing this really dont care. Thats not fast reload.

what you did at 1:14 is fast reload, unintentional or not. dont do that on lan, there are no excuses for it
Downvote
1.2 years ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1202 Votes