Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
I didn't get inside i just leaned on to wall. As i thought it may be bugged and u cant spot anyone but it turns out you can ^^
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%

thats what i was talking about vio , idc about the jump it has been allowed for so long pointless to ban it just before lan

Edited once, 18/3/16 - 2:14pm.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
So I did some reasearch with my buddy @ELWZOY.

1) On the top of the rush house (as inc posted) you can see throug the wall

2) On the side roof of the middle house, you can't see to the boxhouse, that's correct @vioqor , but can see play a player behind the sands on the B plant and of course, the B player can't see you.

3) On the top f the rush house you can go inside the building and see everything around, but you can't get out (as fas as I know)

So I can see two options here...either forbid the jumps at all or allow just jump on the boxhouse. The sniper house jump should be still allowed because I don't see here any forbidden advantage.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
IL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
carentan jump been and always should stay allowed i doubt any one ever uses those bugs and incase some one uses them @ lan just disqualify them not that hard
Downvote
1.1 years ago
GB
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
88%
it's like you people are new to the game
Downvote
1.1 years ago
rpz
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
87%
or just ban that jump and noone will be able to abuse it.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
GB
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
88%
Obviously you would lose the round if you did what khill is displaying in the first screenshot. Likewise with the second. Doesn't mean the spot should be banned, just because there are bugs that can be exploited, or you would end up banning so many spots in this game. -lol-
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
75%
Quote from rpz on the 18th of March 2016:
or just ban that jump and noone will be able to abuse it.

Ban something a little over a week before the LAN after people have practiced with it because it has always been allowed. Good idea.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
FI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
All them jumps n shit should be allowed, thats what makes the game unique imo. Little things that can help you win, though some are more advantageous than others. If they give too much advantage they should be fixed yes. Enjoyed some of them in my time, most have been fixed but still some remain. Always sad to see when I can't do some little thing anymore for example jump through the carentan rush house ''fake'' window. )
Downvote
1.1 years ago
Leuka rintaan ja kohti uusia pettymyksiä.
FR
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
83%
If we call it a "jump" is that it goes somewhere that was not planned by developers... This is my point of view...

However some jumps are now known and used by everyone as the jump on Toujane. In addition, the Match PAM added patches to avoid exploiting bugs...

If some bugs are still exploitable on the Carentan jump, it should be banned until the next version of the PAM (which will add a patch for those bugs).

Case closed.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
mlazzje 1st of name ^^
PL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
About what all of you are writing? I do not understand all of you completely. This thread should be locked. Have fun and see you @ LAN!
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1

A house ban confirmed
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Naughty Bob
Downvote
1.1 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
@Hatton well it depends on a point of view. For example the second screenshot, you can see through it even you don't have zoomed in, so you can "accidentaly" see that someobdy is lying behind the sands and call it to your teammates. That's what bothers me.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
PL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
In my opinion jump should be allowed only if you're going to go to magazine roof. About LAN i really don't know why you're all crying about such a stupid things. You all should be happy that we've got a big LAN in 2016 which im sure will be awesome. Big applause for d3do who wasted his time for doing that and now stop writing these fcking bullshits and enjoy this lan. CU THERE
Downvote
1.1 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
227 Votes