Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Lmao I was salty as fuck for a good reason tho. I saw no other reason than you trying to bend rules, cus there was no other reason to ban it. Now knowing you did not even know it wasnt possible to see through it. Guess I asumed you knew the ins and outs when making rules. I shouldnt have said what I said tho, and already stated I respected your work ealier in the comments somewhere. Overreacted in making assumptions.

For khill, what you on about? Was it because of the match yesterday? Because im sharing my opinion on matters and not agreeing on things doesnt mean im arrogant. Means in trying to contribute and fix things aswell. English being none of our 1st languages makes it even harder to understand eachother sometimes.

And if my silly "sorry" or "get on my level pls" binds gets you tilted you should look at your own temper instead.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
I don't mind if it gets banned, i think the jump is kinda OP since it gives you alot of advantage cuz you can see the entire map basicly. but on the other side, this jump is has been such a 'hype' thing lately everyone KNOWS this jump is possible, simply adapt to it.

And since @d3do is the 'main' organizer of this event, he has the rights to make those rules, its his decision to make the jump allowed or not. and the choice he's making should be accepted. The teams have to simply accept the way the rules are.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Every1 in the community thinks he has something to say about the rules , ephix for example acting out about the jump because iconz is on therr 24/7 and now even gets dedo to change the rules back ? I dont know but on top rushhouse you can also see threw a wall ?? Why does every1 fking cry like a baby on this forum , rules are rules , if ur gonna get fined by the police for speeding your gonna fight the speeding rules with the officer ? No you dont. And banning dedo and the players who played with him ... cant we cut this guy some slack ? Losing your only guy who is willing to make the cod2 lans happen. Dumb as fuck in my eyes...
Downvote
1 year ago
HU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from Hatton on the 18th of March 2016:
love you d3do xo
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from scrzzz on the 18th of March 2016:
Every1 in the community thinks he has something to say about the rules , ephix for example acting out about the jump because iconz is on therr 24/7 and now even gets dedo to change the rules back ? I dont know but on top rushhouse you can also see threw a wall ?? Why does every1 fking cry like a baby on this forum , rules are rules , if ur gonna get fined by the police for speeding your gonna fight the speeding rules with the officer ? No you dont. And banning dedo and the players who played with him ... cant we cut this guy some slack ? Losing your only guy who is willing to make the cod2 lans happen. Dumb as fuck in my eyes...

it looks as if you can see through the wall, but you cant actually see anyone, how many times do i have to repeat this?

if the jump would have been banned it should have been been banned weeks ago, so teams had time to adapt the way they play carentan, its simply too late for that now

and like i (and khill) said before, it doesnt give you an unfair advantage, so why would it have to be banned in the first place >_>

anyway dedo already said it will be allowed so this has become en even more pointless discussion
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
78%
Not gonna argue about jumps or stuff like that, I dont see its neccessary.

But thuth is, that eventhough I disagree with his attitude and approach to certain matters, I really feel like d3do is not getting enough credit for doing this. Thats why Ive never shared any of my opinions here on anything regarding the rules, tournament system etc, since in my opinion, its not really on point to waste energy of people behind this event by arguing about one jump on one map or stuff like that.

I know that lots of people here feeling like jumping on carentan is the most important thing on the LAN, for me its not. And because Ive done similar things (not in this scale ofc) for another gaming community, I can totally see the struggle of not being credited enough. Too bad that there wasnt other people involved in organizing this event, who could supply this role of forum posting, so it wouldnt be that much on him.

So just a passing by comment, I really appreciate the way you are doing this, despite all the whine and the time you need to invest to it, d3do. And believe me, there is a ton of people sharing the same opinion, they just dont have the need to express it here, its always like that.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from marty_vole on the 18th of March 2016:
Not gonna argue about jumps or stuff like that, I dont see its neccessary.

But thuth is, that eventhough I disagree with his attitude and approach to certain matters, I really feel like d3do is not getting enough credit for doing this. Thats why Ive never shared any of my opinions here on anything regarding the rules, tournament system etc, since in my opinion, its not really on point to waste energy of people behind this event by arguing about one jump on one map or stuff like that.

I know that lots of people here feeling like jumping on carentan is the most important thing on the LAN, for me its not. And because Ive done similar things (not in this scale ofc) for another gaming community, I can totally see the struggle of not being credited enough. Too bad that there wasnt other people involved in organizing this event, who could supply this role of forum posting, so it wouldnt be that much on him.

So just a passing by comment, I really appreciate the way you are doing this, despite all the whine and the time you need to invest to it, d3do. And believe me, there is a ton of people sharing the same opinion, they just dont have the need to express it here, its always like that.

I don't think its not that people don't appreciate it, they just fail to express that (online, at least).

But if you aren't prepared to be challenged by people when you organize something, you shouldn't be organizing anything. People will always have different views, and sometimes people have better ideas than you do. I don't see a problem with having a civilized discussion about some stuff.

But people should realize that on the other end of the screen there is an actual person, that put in a lot of effort and gets flamed by a lot of people. Just keep it civilized and everything should be fine. Can't eliminate all room for discussion.

Edited once, 18/3/16 - 10:14am.
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
78%
Yeah thats the other side of the story, obviously, this is the third time d3do is doing this and i believe the previous two "pre-lan" times were pretty much the same. But despite that, he is doing this in his free time, hes not a professional. And even a civilized discussion about the same topics over and over again can be exhausting to even read (whenever I see "carentan jump" I just move on.)

My point was, that lots of people seem like they take the fact that the LAN is even happening for granted. And sometimes, when a man with a family is doing something like that for us, we should maybe get our shit together as a community and face the fact that not every rule on a ten year old game LAN is gonna be exactly as we want. And we can move on and enjoy the event.

"Can't eliminate all room for discussion." - true that, but at the same time, discussions repeating themselves all the time, that dont lead to anything are little bit redundant as well.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
A of of the discussions here could have been avoided by either (a) making sure that what you post is actually correct (so for example verifying whether the carentan jump is actually a bug or not) or (b) ending the uncertainty quicker, so discussions don't spin out of control.

I get that dedo doesn't have time nor patience for all of that, that's why i suggested he should have gotten some people to deal with the forum stuff etc, cos clearly he doesn't like doing that. I don't mind dealing with some (hostile) feedback on the forums every now and then, so I could have done it.
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from d3do on the 18th of March 2016:
Really shame on you, I am disgusted.. iconz, bananawet, elwzoy, and the likes, don't even approach me in Karlovac, not interested.

Ok, now I really need to express myself and my feelings about all of this.

First, I never meant to offend you or try to be harsh on you. Yes, I did some stupid comments that I regret and shouldn't have said, but that's too late for that. I already apologized to you once personally in private chat but you ignored/missed my message, so I would like to apologize once more.

You have no idea how much I appreciate that you're organising this, I've been striving for a LAN experience since TLS2, I can't say how much I love competing at LAN and how much I'm looking forward to this LAN, it's going to be awesome.

I just dont want you to think of me like I'm an imbred or someone who hates you and doesn't approve of what you're doing for us. I highly appreciate it and I'm really thankful for all of this.
You hating/disliking me is the last thing that I'm wishing for, I really don't want to have bad relationships with anyone who is going to be attending, so I would love to stay in a good relationship (or atleast neutral).

Once again, please, accept my apology and big respects to you.
Downvote
1 year ago
head buried a post by swalker-. Show
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from iconz on the 18th of March 2016:
Lmao I was salty as fuck for a good reason tho. I saw no other reason than you trying to bend rules, cus there was no other reason to ban it. Now knowing you did not even know it wasnt possible to see through it. Guess I asumed you knew the ins and outs when making rules. I shouldnt have said what I said tho, and already stated I respected your work ealier in the comments somewhere. Overreacted in making assumptions.

For khill, what you on about? Was it because of the match yesterday? Because im sharing my opinion on matters and not agreeing on things doesnt mean im arrogant. Means in trying to contribute and fix things aswell. English being none of our 1st languages makes it even harder to understand eachother sometimes.

And if my silly "sorry" or "get on my level pls" binds gets you tilted you should look at your own temper instead.

I don't have a problem with your opinions, it was a good point that you can't see through the boxhouse and I agree with you that the jump should be allowed. I was poiting on your attitude while I was reading your comment.
For the binds, you can bind whatever you want. If the bind "get on my level pls" makes you feel more happier, be my guest.
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Thanks Elwzoy, apology accepted, see you soon again!
Downvote
1 year ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
On top of rush house if you lean left, doubt anyone will use that glitch but still

Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
82%
Quote from inc ' on the 18th of March 2016:
On top of rush house if you lean left, doubt anyone will use that glitch but still

just tested this with khill, you can even get inside the building, but cant get out(i think)
Downvote
1 year ago