? Sign Up!
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from zipp58 on the 18th of March 2016:
Quote from vioqor on the 17th of March 2016:
Quote from zipp58 on the 17th of March 2016:
that carentan jump is stupid and gives allies side an advantage of seeing entire map, which, in my opinion wasnt meant like that ! +1 for banning it.

you cant see the entire map at all, and its very easy to counter.

if we start banning stuff on personal preference all hope is lost. you ban stuff cos its broken or bugged, not cos you personally dont like something (or cos you cant make the jump).

The jump slightly increases the possibilities for the allies, but the map is still heavily axis sided.

i bet at least 70 percent attending teams would agree to ban it

Based on what? Your estimate of the percentage of the teams that cant make the jump?

The jump requires skill, and since the jump gives no unfair advantage either by being too overpowered or by giving access to bugs, I don't see how or why it can be banned. With the same logic you should ban the highest jump on toujane, it gives you an overview of the entire map.

The carentan jump has always been allowed, it has been declared as being not a bug, teams have practiced and made strats with the jump, and now less than a week before people start travelling its suddenly banned?

I dont think thats right and fair, especially without a good reason.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Wtf are you on about, I thought that you can see through it, did not know that it just appears that way, so that is why I put it there.

Trying to gain advantage by banning a jump? What are you people on about? I am seriously regretting organizing this.

Jump is allowed, changed it.

Please, do not keep questioning my integrity and insulting me, is that too much to ask? I spent 3 hours writing the rules today that I could have spent with my family, and I get accused of this type of stuff. Really makes me sick to my stomach. Shame on you.

Edited once, 18/3/16 - 12:26am.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
HR
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
next time before all of you make fiew comments about that jump and in each of them insult dedo , try to wait for his respond?
obviously he didnt know .
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from d3do on the 18th of March 2016:
Wtf are you on about, I thought that you can see through it, did not know that it just appears that way, so that is why I put it there.

Trying to gain advantage by banning a jump? What are you people on about? I am seriously regretting organizing this.

Jump is allowed, changed it.

Please, do not keep questioning my integrity and insulting me, is that too much to ask? I spent 3 hours writing the rules today that I could have spent with my family, and I get accused of this type of stuff. Really makes me sick to my stomach. Shame on you.

I hope you aren't referring to me, cos that's not what I was saying or implying. I clearly said that you were probably thinking you can see through the roofs.

If you are talking to iconz, yeah, i told him he shouldnt have posted that and he should remove it, but he was kinda salty about the jump being banned ;D I guess he assumed everyone knew its not a bug
Downvote
1.1 years ago
OP
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
I really don't even feel like going to this lan.

Just for your information, dear community.

I have invested about 500 Euro of my own to make this possible. On top of that, I have paid for dP's entry fee personally, because I felt bad that they got screwed over by District last time, even though I did not have to. I have spent endless hours negotiating with people, writing announcements, transferring money, writing rules, arranging teams together, running a FB group, begging people to help a bit, while I could have spent that time for example with my 2 little kids.

All I get in return is accusations and insults.

Really shame on you, I am disgusted.. iconz, bananawet, elwzoy, and the likes, don't even approach me in Karlovac, not interested.

Never again.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
d3do - Thats how it works. I've done multiple cups, been reporting and trying to eliminate as many hackers as I only could (Yeah I know I used to cheat myself stop that one) yet people will always flame you..You gotta deal with it.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
using Gecko
Rep:
85%
d3do, I think you're a great guy. Feel free to add: jnsu, on evolve if you need some help with things.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
cu lan ;)
GB
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
88%
love you d3do xo
Downvote
1.1 years ago
PL
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
84%
Quote from Hatton on the 18th of March 2016:
love you d3do xo
Downvote
1.1 years ago
HU
using Chrome 48.0
Rep:
87%
love you d3do xo
Downvote
1.1 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
love you d3do xo
Downvote
1.1 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from iconz on the 17th of March 2016:
d3do ignored me on this aswell, I honestly see no reason to ban it. Its been allowed on cg for ages, now you ban it on LAN? Is that because you can actually make the rules yourself now? Your team probably cant do it am I right? Afraid people use it against you and you cant do the same? That's honestly what I'm starting to think at this point.

The bug is that you can see through box house. Agreed, but you CAN'T see players through it. POINTLESS to ban it.

PJSalt

Shame on you, srsly...how can you even dare to write something like this: "Your team probably cant do it am I right? Afraid people use it against you and you cant do the same?" Do you think that jumping on roofs on Carentan makes you a better player than everyone else?! Are you fucking serious? btw i agree with @vioqor , that the jump doesn't give you any forbidden advantages at all...

You should really apologize if you have any conscience, because all waht you have done for this comunity is spamming your shitty binds and being an arrogant and selfish cunt in the game and on the forum.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
SI
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
88%

I have invested about 500 Euro of my own to make this possible. On top of that, I have paid for dP's entry fee personally, because I felt bad that they got screwed over by District last time, even though I did not have to. I have spent endless hours negotiating with people, writing announcements, transferring money, writing rules, arranging teams together, running a FB group, begging people to help a bit, while I could have spent that time for example with my 2 little kids.

Really shame on you, I am disgusted.. iconz, bananawet, elwzoy, and the likes, don't even approach me in Karlovac, not interested.

Never again.

You got this wrong from my side, i respect you and what are you doing for this community, i really do. I am just sharing my opinion, like iconz or elwoy i think, and you are offended way to much at this point. I never insulted you in any way nor accused you of doing something wrong, just sharing my opinion about this jumps and about your bans (you played many matches with rwb player and yet you got away with it cheaply, there were even worse bans for nothing, sometimes admins got offended and basically ban for nothing). About the jumps you decided already. Don't mind others to share their opinions what they think about it. About investing your time in it, i am thankful for it, even tho i am not attending this TLS3. I even tried to help it a bit with organizing that preTLS3 cup and there were many critics about it, about format, cgac, etc. And it was only cup, can't imagine how is it with the lan. Don't get wrong feeling about those comments, trust me, everyone in this community is thankful for your work, we are just talking like adults on forum and you are over reacting about it.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from bananawet on the 18th of March 2016:

Never again.

You got this wrong from my side, i respect you and what are you doing for this community, i really do. I am just sharing my opinion, like iconz or elwoy i think, and you are offended way to much at this point. I never insulted you in any way nor accused you of doing something wrong, just sharing my opinion about this jumps and about your bans (you played many matches with rwb player and yet you got away with it cheaply, there were even worse bans for nothing, sometimes admins got offended and basically ban for nothing). About the jumps you decided already. Don't mind others to share their opinions what they think about it. About investing your time in it, i am thankful for it, even tho i am not attending this TLS3. I even tried to help it a bit with organizing that preTLS3 cup and there were many critics about it, about format, cgac, etc. And it was only cup, can't imagine how is it with the lan. Don't get wrong feeling about those comments, trust me, everyone in this community is thankful for your work, we are just talking like adults on forum and you are over reacting about it.

You think dedo is overreacting when iconz has writed that he has forbidden it only to avoid an advantage for others team? Honestly, I don't think so...

From my perspective, it was a pretty dick move from iconz and he should apologize.
Downvote
1.1 years ago
NL
using Firefox 28.0
Rep:
77%
All of this would be no problem if people knew how to convey themself properly.
Reflecting ones own culture in a foreign language never works out well.

I do not see a reason for anyone to apologize, only that d3do seems overworked and isn't given enough credit for what he's doing.

THAT EASTER DATE FORCING ME IN A VAN FULL OF RAGING FAGGOTS THAT I WILL VERBALLY TERMINATE THOUGH.

P.S.

Hope the racist rule does not apply to team in-jokes because I would quite literally enhance the staff lan experience with the following;

For people living under a rock, this is one of many in-jokes.
Downvote
1.1 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
227 Votes