Downvote
1 year ago
Evolve username: JakAAA
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from Hatton on the 14th of March 2016:
Please postban vioqor for being so disrespectful toward iMPHUS, childish behaviour.

+1

Intolerable..
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
lets wait for this sarcasm irony trolling after cK's failture in group. It can be an adventure.

PS: btw is this guy looking as matje?
Downvote
1 year ago
SI
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
86%
lets go dont stop with comments

Downvote
1 year ago
Evolve username: JakAAA
NL
using Firefox 47.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from swalker- on the 14th of March 2016:
lets wait for this sarcasm irony trolling after cK's failture in group. It can be an adventure.

PS: btw is this guy looking as matje?

lol men you play with infinity, with publik player and rcon hacker and admin?? is fair? say me that. gunrunner kick you because you are just walker i think.. and pls train eng hard for understandd you
Downvote
1 year ago
hi men
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
OhMyDog
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Firefox 28.0
Rep:
77%
mfw reading

Downvote
1 year ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1

is this calimero? I could deal with that
Downvote
1 year ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Downvote
1 year ago
BA
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Smashval is serious competition to msc marco with this epic london

https://youtu.be/Q8_ZLVEDTRA?t=231
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
85%
@Smashval

You might have a good rank on cg ladder, but a lan is whole different thing, believe me I am a flamer? You can't be serious :D. I haven't offended you in any way I truly never been a fan of work out indeed but that doesn't mean that i must look like some chinese teenager (wtf?) :D. I am not gonna post anything else, because it's pointless.

Good luck on lan

PEACE ^^
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
Tru khill it would be better to just smile , just cant not react on ignorant bs
Downvote
1 year ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from Smashval on the 14th of March 2016:
hehe litle bugol khilix i was wait for your com.. men i just say true ck go win lan and best team look ladder rank and win last cup and all exp player, rage tox say too, world class alround, why say im act as "god" what you mean and you??? only speak in you team like little baba and now you speak here wtf? you are nice flamer here but then look you even me who is only make pushup sometime is more fat as you.. you maybe in china you have arm like chopstik like me so plz no speak on work body!!! .. you copy word of publik player with name owner_slo? so funny here. you put picture of sit back on porpocorn but than you are type in forem? it is no sense what you say maybe you need put brain online like you skill.. and you sayed i'm need musclers for defense? what you? you come for hit me on game lan? you are very nice khilli.. you win tls1 so then think big pro, but tls2 with my rettan team you are elimante on group and then go cry in home yes? i rember this and why say peace in end of message when make attack at me? i say nothing at you but now is war men

i need google google translate :O
Downvote
1 year ago
BE
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Quote from iKER_deus on the 14th of March 2016:
Quote from Smashval on the 14th of March 2016:
hehe litle bugol khilix i was wait for your com.. men i just say true ck go win lan and best team look ladder rank and win last cup and all exp player, rage tox say too, world class alround, why say im act as "god" what you mean and you??? only speak in you team like little baba and now you speak here wtf? you are nice flamer here but then look you even me who is only make pushup sometime is more fat as you.. you maybe in china you have arm like chopstik like me so plz no speak on work body!!! .. you copy word of publik player with name owner_slo? so funny here. you put picture of sit back on porpocorn but than you are type in forem? it is no sense what you say maybe you need put brain online like you skill.. and you sayed i'm need musclers for defense? what you? you come for hit me on game lan? you are very nice khilli.. you win tls1 so then think big pro, but tls2 with my rettan team you are elimante on group and then go cry in home yes? i rember this and why say peace in end of message when make attack at me? i say nothing at you but now is war men

i need google google translate :O

google translate will give you an error
Downvote
1 year ago
rpz
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 4
i have big biceps and beautifull face
Downvote