Post Likes: 1
Quote from vioqor on the 13th of March 2016:
Quote from scrzzz on the 13th of March 2016:
Quote from sol1dd on the 13th of March 2016:
going a bit overboard here with the real madrid comparison tbh ;D

will be interesting to see how they will perform at LAN
what exactly is there so interesting about the fact me and mason joined an already existing long term lineup for the upcoming lan 1month ago. Turned out our online results are not too shabby and hopefully we can perform our best potential on LAN level aswell, which ofc who else but ephix knows is not always that simple

cos as far as I know no one in your team has any experience with making it far on a big lan, so will be interesting to see what happens when the pressure is really on

Hmmm i played more lanfinals then you i guess

i sincerely doubt that, but i said "big lans" for a reason

get your facts straight twice in the final on eu lans on cod4, dont talk to me about experience on lan mate
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from sol1dd on the 13th of March 2016:
going a bit overboard here with the real madrid comparison tbh ;D

will be interesting to see how they will perform at LAN
what exactly is there so interesting about the fact me and mason joined an already existing long term lineup for the upcoming lan 1month ago. Turned out our online results are not too shabby and hopefully we can perform our best potential on LAN level aswell, which ofc who else but ephix knows is not always that simple

cos as far as I know no one in your team has any experience with making it far on a big lan, so will be interesting to see what happens when the pressure is really on

Hmmm i played more lanfinals then you i guess

i sincerely doubt that, but i said "big lans" for a reason

get your facts straight twice in the final on eu lans on cod4, dont talk to me about experience on lan mate

facts straight? I said "as far as I know", never claimed anything with certainty.
Perhaps you did some stuff on cod4, i wouldnt know. but at least not during its glory days

anyways, 1 out of 5 is still worth jack shit, so my point stands

Edited once, 13/3/16 - 11:37pm.
Downvote
1 year ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
wow vio

I admire your passion towards bashing on us

Let me quote one frenchie: Weakest dogs bark the loudest

Now go and admire your lan results, oh wait.... there arent any

Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from inc ' on the 13th of March 2016:
wow vio

I admire your passion towards bashing on us

Let me quote one frenchie: Weakest dogs bark the loudest

Now go and admire your lan results, oh wait.... there arent any

lmfao, u guys are really aggressive :DDD going all out on personal attacks

all i said was, "it will be interesting to see how well they do on lan"

How is that bashing on you? I think it is a statement that makes a lot of sense

Wanna know why?

-Great online results, its always interesting to see if they can be replicated on LAN
-At least 4 out of 5 players who barely have any significant LAN experience (playing for the prizes is something else than just attending, trust me)
-A team that was formed not too long ago
-Mix of nationalities
-Namerje, who has been seen as dodgy in the eyes of a large part of the community

So please tell me, how am I bashing your pretty little team? I think I am making a statement that makes a lot of sense, and I know for a fact that a loooot of people have the same idea. A lot of people are curious how cK will do for similar reasons

Calimero behaviour by all of you

"Now go and admire your lan results, oh wait.... there arent any :("

And scrzz said something about me not having my facts straight, even though at least I wasn't making claims with certainty

If you think we don't have any lan results thats okay, I guess u guys were still playing pub back then, cant blame u!

Edited 3 times, last edited 14/3/16 - 12:06am.
Downvote
1 year ago
GB
using Chrome 53.0
Rep:
85%
terrible players fighting over a terrible game
Downvote
1 year ago
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
One thing is sure, we don't wonder how ephix will do at lan
Downvote
1 year ago
FI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
stopped reading at some point and came into a conclusion this is not leading anywhere
ps. whats a calimero?
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Firefox 28.0
Rep:
77%
ITT inferior lifeforms

Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
Telling us we will see what happens when your under pressure, doesnt get further then QF himself........... , nice try and we are showing calimero behavior , your the one coming here trying to be cool.saying we dont have lan exp bla.bla , nevertheless good luck on tls3 hope you can handle the pressure . Kappa
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
lmfao clowns

keep talking about us, and then keep claiming you are not displaying calimero behaviour ;DDDDD

"Example 2, the unfriendly Calimero (the submissive unfriendly)
calimero-onvriendelijkConsider a practical example in which an employee is behaving like a real recalcitrant Calimero and bitterly complains – an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration.

Just think about it and maybe you recall a similar situation. You might have reacted aggressively dominant; telling the other that he/she have it by the wrong end and to finish the job you have treaten him/her with a nice monologue explaining what it is all about. Actually this is what our Calimero wants; be aware that every vestige of dominance is "grist to the mill" of our Calimero. (sounds familiar?)"

And before you attempt to turn this around, I think its pretty clear who the employee in this example is.

I made a very general statement, and one that is well supported by arguments that completely make sense. I think the fact that you guys go all out and feel the need to make it personal shows that you guys are kinda worried about performing on lan.

The fact that you can't argue against my arguments with reason, and can only make some inaccurate remarks about my team, says enough

gl bois, i have(or maybe i should say, had) nothing against you. But apparently being curious how a recently formed team, with a dodgy player, very limited lan experience, and great online results will do on LAN is clearly a personal attack against your team ;DDDDD

Edited twice, last edited 14/3/16 - 8:58am.
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 4
A shockingly childish discussion.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from d3do on the 14th of March 2016:
A shockingly childish discussion.

Indeed. We back in highschool boys! perhaps im not much better cos I couldn't resist rekking em, but surely I am at least a bit better for not starting it right ;D

anyway i dont understand why they had to be so hostile, what i said was nothing special or personal. Senstitive topic, I guess ;D
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
88%
Whatever mates , no1 of us can see in the future so theres no need for you to have your prejudgements for us is it ? All im saying is you should look at yourself before throwing false bullshit here if u have no clue, i dont have anything agaimst you guys either this is why i dont understand your behaviour towards us . Dont wanna continue this childish discussion , peace cu on lan
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from scrzzz on the 14th of March 2016:
Whatever mates , no1 of us can see in the future so theres no need for you to have your prejudgements for us is it ? All im saying is you should look at yourself before throwing false bullshit here if u have no clue, i dont have anything agaimst you guys either this is why i dont understand your behaviour towards us . Dont wanna continue this childish discussion , peace cu on lan

Okay but seriously wtf?

Prejudgment? Bullshit?

All I said was that I am curious how you guys will do on LAN. When I was asked for argumentation I said that "as far as I know" none of you have any considerable LAN experience.

I fail to see how that is prejudgment, or bullshit (the "as far as I know" is crucial here).

Don't understand my behavior towards you?

I didn't behave hostile towards you guys at all, just made a general remark, and you guys start attacking me with full force.

I really fail to see what I am doing wrong here, apart from trying to reason with the unreasonable. Pointless discussion indeed!
Downvote
1 year ago
kjx
NL
using Chrome 50.0
Rep:
86%
One, in my opinion, harmless comment by vioqor leads to a discussion about stuff like who has more LAN experience. Seriously guys?

Maar ik bemoei niet.
Downvote
1 year ago