88%
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
For your info, zodja, the owner and founder of the former esports org called Team iNFINITE, that was a UK based team, is Dan Cooper, also known as Viper. He likes us and the game, so even though the org is not active any more (used to have CoD4, CS, Fifa, etc.) he covers our expenses every time we approach him with an event. Why? Because he is rich and wants to stay involved and have a team in his favorite game. Many of our players have spoken to him (smokeR even had to have a formal interview with him when he and some of the former citercici were joining) and just like them, I have not even paid anything for myself ever, let alone for someone else. We are lucky like that.

As far as the other part goes, I have always played quite well at lans, much better than many of the people who are commenting on it. Yes, I can get less frags online at times, I lack focus sometimes when I don't feel adrenaline in online play, however I can also have very good games against the very top teams, again unlike many people. It's up and down online with me, that's just how I play. However, do I need to apologize to you or someone for that? My teammates enjoy playing with me, I am sure, and we get great results together, as everyone has their role and fills it well. Heck, this will be the 4th lan that I am playing with hEFEST and Sk1LL, I believe, don't think many have stuck together for so long. And I am sure that they would not want to replace me, on the contrary.

So, once and for all, over the years iNFINITE has had the strongest financial backing out of any teams and that is, luckily for us, still the case. I have never paid even for myself, let alone someone else. We play together because we enjoy it and we believe that we have a real shot this time around.

And yes, you are right, I should not have said that to bananawet and I apologize. Lost my nerve after he called for a lifetime ban for us, which was also uncalled for, in our eyes.

So yes, that's all there is to it, and now leave me alone please, do not mention my name or comment on it. Ignore me. Thanks.

Edited once, 18/3/16 - 9:56am.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
HR
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
I think you all are cheaters

ONLINERSSSSSSSSSSS
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 2
I wouldn't change d3do for anyone. He is skilled player with more LAN & online experiences than 99% people commenting here, furthermore, there is not only skill that matters, but also his goodness, experiences etc. I know him back from CoD1 times.
There is no need to bash him, he'll prove that once more on LAN

Edited once, 18/3/16 - 11:54am.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
IL
Rep:
88%
so much discussion and bullshit over nothing when next week everyone will be seeing and smiling to each other faces please lets cut the crap and actually enjoy the week we are going to stay together personally i had fight with a lot of people who went to the lan but i dont care because now i can actually meet them in person and they might turn out to be great people so why all this bullshit talk now ? enit deserve's the ban d3do and the team face the consequences of playing with a rwb end of story knows
Downvote
1.3 years ago
myss buried a post by jokerinho. Show

Follow CG On:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days Congratulations , our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1665 Votes