Sponsors:
Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
I understand that,im talking about this for instance : ''big boy bananawet would ban us for life, cause he is sad that he'll never make it anywhere near the top 5. how unfortunate.'' .. it just makes you look so unprofessional and u proved otherwise so far
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
87%
@d3do , I get the feeling you are taking this really personal. I know what you mean with backstabbing, but how harsh it sounds, you get what you deserve now lol I know you did a lot to organise this lan, but imo you don't have the ''power'' to exclude someone from the LAN, at least that is what I think Anyways doesn't matter, he stays anonymous...

Back in the days I played with Matje who was banned and got also banned by head for a few weeks, so I was a bit suprised how miss knew about you guys playing with ENiT and nobody did a thing about it...

@owner_slo call of duty 2 won't die after this LAN, people will keep playing this game I think. But I am sure this game allready died years ago hahaha

What will actually happen next week :

Everybody smiles to each other and plays the game
Downvote
1 year ago
rpz
HR
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Why wouldnt he ban someone who fucked them from lan lol. We have small community that still plays cod2 and tbh we dont need assholes like this guy to be part od it
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from rpz on the 17th of March 2016:
Why wouldnt he ban someone who fucked them from lan lol. We have small community that still plays cod2 and tbh we dont need assholes like this guy to be part od it

true
Downvote
1 year ago
head buried a post by HENRY_. Show
PL
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
84%
die for cod 2 scene ofc
Downvote
1 year ago
SI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from d3do on the 17th of March 2016:
big boy bananawet would ban us for life, cause he is sad that he'll never make it anywhere near the top 5. how unfortunate.

Welp, fuck me... Can't get out of my skin, here it goes:

A guy who literally bought his fucking spot in top five teams is bragging about it. If you hadn't organized LAN couple of years ago, no one would know who you are. And if you didn't literally pay people to come and play with you on LAN with you, again - no one would know who you are. God, I fucking hate pretentious people using others to make them look big.
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
I never paid for anyone to come to lan with me. But go ahead, keep on insulting.
Downvote
1 year ago
FR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
87%
@ma7 infinite is a team that has been created way before u begun that game, just saying.

he made some mistakes, on some little points but whatever, this bash session, not only on him but on almost everyone is absolutly retarded, we all know that this is only (good) lans that keep this old game active.

to resume : people on this game are really dumb (stats : it's over 50% of the community)
Downvote
1 year ago
SI
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
87%
HENRY - I don't even see a reason for you to insult me whatsoever. What did you do for the community itself? Name one thing please!

Now that this topic should be about INFINITE I will try to get my ass off here.
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from exzz` on the 18th of March 2016:
HENRY - I don't even see a reason for you to insult me whatsoever. What did you do for the community itself? Name one thing please!

Now that this topic should be about INFINITE I will try to get my ass off here.

Can u fucking tell me who u are? Also dat bananawet. I probably met both of u ingame but didnt know u. U're just shity players so stop talking and try to do smth usefull cya bottom.
Downvote
1 year ago
SI
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
87%
I didnt hear of you either before CG happened. Why is that so? :o
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Safari 602.3
Rep:
84%
exzz who?
Downvote
1 year ago
cu lan ;)
SI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from swalker- on the 18th of March 2016:
Can u fucking tell me who u are? Also dat bananawet. I probably met both of u ingame but didnt know u. U're just shity players so stop talking and try to do smth usefull cya bottom.

We might be bottom, yes, but you will always be remembered like one of the best cod2 players in this game, at least like 1000 players will remember you for the rest of the life.
Downvote
1 year ago
AT
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
75%
@d3do

are u saying you didnt pay for anything for them to come with you on lan?

as much as i like u as a person, you were always the one keeping your team (infinite) away from a lan top spot. got that confirmed from numerous former mates of yours.

so i kinda find it funny to tell bananawet "you will never get anywhere near top5", cause you wouldnt neither if you didnt sponsor teammates to go with you.
Downvote
1 year ago
Simply the best IASIP Channel on Youtube! Subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2YTElM4ZglKbSK7sd23Ug