Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
76%
Post Likes: 1
Nowadays, I see your comments more and more often @exzz. I don't get why? You are shit in this game, you are proven hacker and you've been licking everyone asses since 2012 and you still talk. Jezz.
Downvote
1 year ago
SI
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
87%
He wasn't caught?
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/260790/ENIt/extended/
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/260793/Fastx/extended/
http://play.eslgaming.com/player/5144874/ - banned for using Itsushika with wallhack, auto aim bindings etc (already unbanned as more than a year passed)

First you should make sure who you play with and then cry about me. But yeah I was banned before and I don't deny it. Bye.
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from owner_slo on the 17th of March 2016:
CoD2 will die after that LAN and I won't be playing anymore, so I don't really care.

remember where TLS stands for? The Last Stand. People have been saying for some years that this game is dead and ''this will be the last LAN. Everyone stops for a while after a lan, when the next lan is being announced people start playing again.

on topic, dedo you said yourself you're fine with being banned because you knew what you were doing. Now its happened and you're like im going to ban this guy from my LAN. Jezus arent you the old guy here? Behave like one, take it as you said you would.

pls dont ban me now, cya there next week peeps!
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Firefox 47.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from surFF on the 17th of March 2016:
Quote from Smashval on the 17th of March 2016:
swalker men how rat can report is animal? no animal play cg cod ( im think cant use computer if rat )

You think this is humorous? Leave your basement, you sound like 10 year old kid trying to be funny.

little baba first im not have basement, but atticc, so learn that, and 2 look on profile age or you arent known number? go make surf in ocean pls
Downvote
1 year ago
hi men
OP
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
You don't get it either, iconz. Once again, we have no problem with the ban, I personally have a problem with a person screwing me over after we had an agreement. Two very different things.

But I already said I don't care any more. See you next week.
Downvote
1 year ago
GB
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from d3do on the 17th of March 2016:
Enit wasn't caught. He is banned for not uploading a demo, I believe. You, on the other hand, are a proven hacker. Not even sure what you are doing on these forums constantly.

im glad someone else noticed. you exzz are the worst scumbag playing this game. but you type to much so evryone forgets. i remeber that period when u would jus run round in cb wars wall aiming everyone typing lolol after evry frag. the only reason ur part of this community still is literally coz u dont leave this forum. nobody likes you
Downvote
1 year ago
NL
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
Quote from onizuka777 on the 17th of March 2016:
http://prntscr.com/ageze9
Such activity vioqor, much wow

you just dont have any friends ;D
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from iconz on the 17th of March 2016:
remember where TLS stands for? The Last Stand. People have been saying for some years that this game is dead and ''this will be the last LAN.
3rd time's a charm!
Downvote
1 year ago
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
78%
wow. So much drama over literally nothing. See you next week bois.
Downvote
1 year ago
SI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Well if there are rules for everyone there are rules for everyone, they should be banned for life time no matter if there is d3do organizing the TLS3 or president playing, they played over 50 matches with rwb, there should be lifetime ban for all of them who played with him, even i don't have nothing against no one, that's jut my opinion. They even climbed to top5 on cg with rwb player, despite admins knew about Enit after first match he played for you.
Downvote
1 year ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
83%
Kappa //
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
big boy bananawet would ban us for life, cause he is sad that he'll never make it anywhere near the top 5. how unfortunate.
Downvote
1 year ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
It's not my concern,i don't know why am i even commenting but d3do that's not a behaviour i would expect from someone who is organizing an event,who should be able to take critics especially valid ones which more or less are these critics here and also from someone who is pretty much older from most of the guys here .. but okay
Downvote
1 year ago
SI
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
88%
Quote from d3do on the 17th of March 2016:
big boy bananawet would ban us for life, cause he is sad that he'll never make it anywhere near the top 5. how unfortunate.

told you that's my opinion, you don't need to take it personal. i don't even want to come top5 since i play mostly for fun.
Downvote
1 year ago
OP
CZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
84%
abythus, for the hundredth time, we do not dispute the ban at all
Downvote
1 year ago