Post Likes: 1
@Hatton did this
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
84%
Doesn't matter, we are planning to play 4 more days only anyways. We'll manage for that time. After that, makes no difference.

So, whoever made it their mission, didn't really achieve anything anyways. Case closed.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
It wasn't me reporting you, but:

- one of your opponents reported you via guid ss = valid proof
- You got 2weeks ban over some other czech people who got 5weeks
- You sure must have known the consequences playing with a banned guy LOL .. give me a break
- kicking the person from LAN, even though he paid, and its your own mistake for playing with a banned person, is stupid af
- Agreeing on mIRC to use a banned guy is same as agreeing to a third map when draw. (Fine if both teams add score, but when it comes to a dispute admins will close it as a draw)
- Teams can agree as much as they will, but its admins who will act by the rules later on.

Quote from d3do:
The person asked to stay anonymous
think there is a team named like that, you're getting warmer

Quote from swalker:
We have a proof from admin crew
Admins leaking stuff, nothing happens. domi leaks stuff insta ban :o

Edited once, 17/3/16 - 2:11pm.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
84%
You don't seem to grasp the meaning of the phrase backstabbing asshole, and that we are not disputing the ban. Your opinion on anything is irrelevant anyways.

As I said, case closed.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
The cz people had extra bans because they continued to play...the same will happen to dedo and his team if they continue to play CG while banned. Every team that plays with a banned player will get banned sooner or later.

Leaking classified information =/= providing proof why a team is banned.

People are making too big a deal out of this, i dont think that the people who complained wanted to see dedo banned or wanted to disrupt their training, most of them were just unhappy that infinite was playing with a known rwb / cheater without even hiding it.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
http://prntscr.com/ageze9
Such activity vioqor, much wow
Downvote
1.3 years ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%
This ban couldve waited till next week since then it doesnt really materr but w/e
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
''We just wanted to see ENIt being stopped from playing. Thanks.''
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
84%
Says a caught hacker lol
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
and enit wasnt caught? (im out of this topic having over and over again)
Downvote
1.3 years ago
BA
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from Smashval on the 17th of March 2016:
swalker men how rat can report is animal? no animal play cg cod ( im think cant use computer if rat )

You think this is humorous? Leave your basement, you sound like 10 year old kid trying to be funny.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
Quote from exzz` on the 17th of March 2016:
''We just wanted to see ENIt being stopped from playing. Thanks.''

There is no way how to stop ppl from playing hahaha I'll play this game over all my bans cya nazi.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
Rep:
87%
ok flisko#2
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
84%
Enit wasn't caught. He is banned for not uploading a demo, I believe. You, on the other hand, are a proven hacker. Not even sure what you are doing on these forums constantly.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
Rep:
77%
Enit is clean and has never hacked. It's pointless we get ban 1 week before a lan, but as dedo said numerous of times, we don't really care. Who gives a shit if we get an extra ban? Hahaha... CoD2 will die after that LAN and I won't be playing anymore, so I don't really care. If there's any problem with BAN, you can always create new account with new cdkey. #eazy.
Downvote
1.3 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 9 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1911 Votes