PC
z
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from swalker- on the 17th of March 2016:
Quote from Smashval on the 17th of March 2016:
333 fps allow.. if for high jump

All players must have their FPS set beetwen 40 and 250. Failure to do so will result in forfeit loss.

Just play with me once more and i'll also send report ticket against this 333 fps and u get forfeit loss in all these matches. I have proof. He used it in normal match (not start time).
How can raf use 333fps, he barely has 250. And you guys know how to read the cg_drawfps1? ^^'
Downvote
1.4 years ago
GB
Rep:
87%
good luck guys, d3do great guy !
Downvote
1.4 years ago
BR
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 1
well tbh, you guys were basically advertising enit, not a good idea tbh;p

a lot of people were salty cos they got banned and u didnt, so im not surprised people tried to get u banned. It was only a matter of time, surely you guys must have known that?
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
85%
Sure thing, however we agreed with all the teams we played with, so someone tricked us, dick move. I will find out who it was and ban that person from TLS. Let's play the ban game then.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
It was skaffaboy

g_g
Downvote
1.4 years ago
BR
Rep:
86%
Quote from d3do on the 17th of March 2016:
Sure thing, however we agreed with all the teams we played with, so someone tricked us, dick move. I will find out who it was and ban that person from TLS. Let's play the ban game then.

I don't think you would be able to justify doing that.

I cba to dig up the quote, but im pretty sure somewhere on these forums you said you would accept the consequences of playing with enit. What happened to that?

You guys didn't attempt to hide the fact you were playing with enit at all, so the ban was only a matter of time. Tbh you should be happy you only got banned like a week before LAN, didn't hurt your prac this way.

You are assuming someone who you played against reported you, sure this could be the case. But I also wouldn't be surprised if some of the people who got banned somehow bothered to get u banned, or that perhaps the admins themselves dug up some evidence cos they don't like being taunted.

Anyway, it's not my business. I just don't think you should be making threats about banning people from LAN. You should know better tbh.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
85%
I don't really care, vio. Being banned is not the issue, being fucked over and backstabbed is. By someone who said "sure you can play with him, I dont mind" (we made sure we openly checked with everyone before challenging to make sure - if someone had a problem with it, we simply wouldn't play - nobody did), and then reporting us probably because they lost. I already know that someone did report us, and since I have put a lot of time, effort, and even personal funds into making this party happen, I get to decide who is invited to it. Don't even need a reason or even to explainit in any way. Someone has a problem with it? Nobody forcing them to attend either.

Edited once, 17/3/16 - 9:43am.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
SI
Rep:
86%
What if someone reported you guys that ain't attending the LAN?
Downvote
1.4 years ago
BR
Rep:
86%
Quote from d3do on the 17th of March 2016:
I don't really care, vio. Being banned is not the issue, being fucked over and backstabbed is by someone who said "sure you can play with him, I dont mind", and then reporting us probably because they lost is. I already know that someone did report us, and since I have put a lot of time, effort, and even personal funds into making this party happen, I get to decide who is invited to it. Don't even need a reason or even to explainit in any way. Someone has a problem with it? Nobody forcing them to attend either.

You are assuming it was someone you played against, I am just saying that there were enough other people out there with motives as well.

"and since I have put a lot of time, effort, and even personal funds into making this party happen, I get to decide who is invited to it. Don't even need a reason or even to explainit in any way."

Imagine the shitstorm if cg admins would take that approach

But oh well, please go ahead, I have to admit I am kinda curious who it was that got u banned ;p
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
85%
Doubt that, cause we did not play anyone who isnt attending pretty much. However, if that would be the case, I cant do anything, obviously. The person asked to stay anonymous, is what I know, too, so he understands the risk I guess, just as we do. Decided to take it, though.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
Quote from vioqor on the 17th of March 2016:
But oh well, please go ahead, I have to admit I am kinda curious who it was that got u banned ;p

okay, it was definitely vio
Downvote
1.4 years ago
BR
Rep:
86%
Quote from Hatton on the 17th of March 2016:

okay, it was definitely vio

True, but if u report me I'm gonna ban u from my birthday party Jack, so be careful m8
Downvote
1.4 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
True, but if u report me I'm gonna ban u from my birthday party Jack, so be careful m8

oh shit, really? okay, soz man, ill keep quiet then
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
HR
Rep:
85%
It's my party and I''ll cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to,
You would cry too, if it happened to youuuu, tadatatataaaa.

Downvote
1.4 years ago
BR
Rep:
86%
I didn't know it is linden his birthday
Downvote
1.4 years ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: