Rugrats or CGF, don't know any other team so I assume they are shite
lol fight me 1v1 pls
Downvote
1.4 years ago
CH
Rep:
71%
Quote from PROUDAMERICAPHYSICZ on the 17th of February 2016:
Yes, and let me know how i'm linked with these account? Because I played with vita ?
I'm asking for the proof since few month, and still nothing, how much it cost to see the proof?
We're trying to get the game back, aren't you happy ? Still better than complain all the time, and just to advice, in the past, vitanova worked with irc only, and it was the easiest and best solution
you dont need to know how you are linked to those accounts, you better either explain why you are.

Thanks for this awesome advice, I will immediately talk to Asterix to tell him that we're moving back to IRC.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
GB
Rep:
76%
Never thought I'd see a turnout like this again lmao, as soon as you add money to the equation they're in like moths to a flame.

Looks good
Downvote
1.4 years ago
CH
Rep:
71%
games alive...
Downvote
1.4 years ago
GB
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
I'm #corrupted

Downvote
1.4 years ago
SK
Rep:
79%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 17th of February 2016:
Quote from uzuma on the 17th of February 2016:
Rugrats or CGF, don't know any other team so I assume they are shite
cmon man :/ I'm playing

dont worry you lose
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
24%
@d4v3, let me explain you how life works a lil bit.
If you're accusing someone for a dispute or something, you need proof otherwise you can affirm you're telling the true. The lawyer is able to defend (or not, here i'm not if I can talk like this) Then the judge see the proof and make his result. But it's very strange to being linked to few accounts without having proof ? If you have it it's simple to give it, it makes you credible
And you know in every story, a judge who sentences someone without proof is corrupted
Downvote
1.4 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Okay, let me now explain you how things work here. You are one person and can't create another self to get out of jail. On CG you can just create another account and dodge the infos we gave you previously as "proof". Think its unfair, admins are corrupted and whatever the hell you want, it doesn't matter for us and it won't be changed.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
ez bypass ez money $$
Downvote
1.4 years ago
OP
BE
Rep:
24%
@miss looking professional I'm still waiting for the proof you're suposed to send but don't rly care to be honest, you're not credible anymore tbh, and everyone know CG work with your rules, that's why it doesn't work, you don't like someone, you ban him. End of story
Downvote
1.4 years ago
HR
Rep:
81%
I'm not supposed to send you anything. If you can't explain connection to these accounts, there is nothing to discuss. Anyways, dunno what even came to my head that made me try and explain something to a RWB since it looks like everything is flat for you.

Have fun with your cup, I see you posting more bullshit about admins and how you were unrightfully banned and only platform where you'll be advertising your future cups is Facebook.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
GB
Rep:
76%
Quote from PROUDAMERICAPHYSICZ on the 17th of February 2016:
@miss looking professional I'm still waiting for the proof you're suposed to send but don't rly care to be honest, you're not credible anymore tbh, and everyone know CG work with your rules, that's why it doesn't work, you don't like someone, you ban him. End of story
For someone who is wanting to host a big online cup, you should be a little more professional, instead of arguing with an admin on a thread.

Good luck with it anyway, looks like a nice turnout
Downvote
1.4 years ago
RS
Rep:
72%
A friend of mine signed up for this. It's an online cup. Prize fee is 500e. Firstly, it was a 32 team cup, now it expanded to 64 (which is good). Groups were made, then reseted. Meh... Still no words about anything, except the sign up deadline, which is 22nd of February. Is there actually a proof you're gonna pay those 500e to winners? When exactly is it starting? What anticheat is gonna be used? Since almost every anticheat is wack af, ppl r just gonna hack a lot, and since there's no time for demos to be reviewed, those hacking teams will proceed. I appriciate the 'effort' you're making, but this is gonna be another wack ass cup just like many others in the past. That's just my opinion.
Downvote
1.4 years ago
NL
Rep:
80%
so many moneyhungerrrrr cheatfoooood mmmmmhmmmmmm
Downvote
1.4 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 1
We don't care about cash, we're just in it for some fun and competition
Downvote
1.4 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1936 Votes