87%
salty umuzu
Downvote
1.3 years ago
SI
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
87%
@rikkz @supMEH @sinji @facilos should we make up a fun team for this? (or any other lineup :D)
Downvote
1.3 years ago
PL
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
81%
mix meh for this
evolve: Liliput
Downvote
1.3 years ago
DE
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
82%
mix me for this :ü
p
  1. Item 1
  2. Item 2
Downvote
1.3 years ago
"Many Worlds in One..." (c)Alex Vilenkin
CH
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
71%
Post Likes: 1
banned player
banned player for cheating
returned banned player for cheating
returned banned player for cheating launchs a cup
returned banned player for cheating launchs a cup with prize money
returned banned player for cheating launchs a cup with prize money but without an anticheat

well
enjoy
eksor is all right

stop trying to build a new playerbase somewhere else expect on CG cause it won't work, all cod players are lazy ass pricks, stop trying to move the few players who're still there to a different place, cause it will simply not work.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
  • Additional:
  • EU Head Admin
// XFIRE // STREAM // YOUTUBE // CG TV // SUPPORT // FACEBOOK //
IL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
83%
Quote from D4V3 on the 17th of February 2016:
banned player
banned player for cheating
returned banned player for cheating
returned banned player for cheating launchs a cup
returned banned player for cheating launchs a cup with prize money
returned banned player for cheating launchs a cup with prize money but without an anticheat

well
enjoy
eksor is all right

stop trying to build a new playerbase somewhere else expect on CG cause it won't work, all cod players are lazy ass pricks, stop trying to move the few players who're still there to a different place, cause it will simply not work.
thats the wrong way to look at it.
atleast theres some activity in the game again.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
BE
using Safari 534.57
Rep:
24%
@d4v3 If you know me you know i'm not cheating, and i've been playing in top french teams CoD4 during many years. I've been banned from CG on CoD2 because admin thought I sold my account, and a RWB is playing with my account, but I was still playing with CGAC, but they didn't trust me, I sended Identities card, bank card, facebook (And I was still talking with Raigeki, l4mun, Dranr & Alive which played for MondialServers, the best french teams of all time, we were talking about a lan from last years) And I'm still banned after proved everything, so somewhere else than CG is possible, since the half of the admin are corrupted (I know what I'm talking about, not all, but a lot of them, I won't tell their name here, but they know who they're). We already have 70 teams, how many teams are playing on CG ? Just saying I had 60 teams before posting it on CG. And, yes, we got an Anticheat

Edited 3 times, last edited 17/2/16 - 1:30pm.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
81%
Anticheat is not wrong, you are linked with numerous RWB accounts of certain CoD2 player. That leaves two outcomes: you either sold/gave him your account, or you are him.

You can justify yourself on forums with whatever you want and keep sending us all kind of identity cards, but in the end we both know you are guilty and that's the only thing that matters.

Now I suggest you instead of accusing admins for something that is your fault, be happy we aren't making a big deal out of this and still gave you the possibility to advertise your cup here.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
BE
using Safari 534.57
Rep:
24%
@miss I always asked to know who i'm linked with but you refused to show me for no reason

and about the cup, someone else posted it before I did, otherwise without CG, we had 60 teams signed up, more than except anyway
Downvote
1.3 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
81%
If you check tickets more closely, you would see we answered you:
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/305027/machineplayer/
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/274521/vitaeus/
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/313740/hollywoot/

Also not the point here, but its not that hard to get 60 teams on site that's even simpler than excello, without anticheat, with cracked servers and title that promises a prize fee of 500€. What is your method of identifying players, Teamspeak?

Reactions like dave and eksor's are perfectly normal since most of admins are still figuring out are you a crazy guy that likes to throw money down the wind or just a scammer that has nothing to lose..

EDIT: I'm really keen with that anticheat.

Edited twice, last edited 17/2/16 - 2:10pm.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
HR
using Chrome 58.6
Rep:
76%
Son look a retards
Downvote
1.3 years ago
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
84%
easy money for me lol
Downvote
1.3 years ago
OP
BE
using Safari 534.57
Rep:
24%
Yes, and let me know how i'm linked with these account? Because I played with vita ?
I'm asking for the proof since few month, and still nothing, how much it cost to see the proof?
We're trying to get the game back, aren't you happy ? Still better than complain all the time, and just to advice, in the past, vitanova worked with irc only, and it was the easiest and best solution

Edited twice, last edited 17/2/16 - 2:53pm.
Downvote
1.3 years ago
GB
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
85%
Quote from uzuma on the 17th of February 2016:
Rugrats or CGF, don't know any other team so I assume they are shite
cmon man :/ I'm playing
Downvote
1.3 years ago
DE
using Firefox 53.0
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 2
just do ur cup and give a fuck about these other guys who are complaining about it and it didnt even started yet.
Downvote
1.3 years ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1190 Votes