EU
PC
CH
Rep:
71%
eksor why so rude, i mean its good cup with good price, anti cheat, cracked servers...i mean everybody can play and best is its free? why can you not just accept fact that i can get back community plz? ))
Downvote
1.5 years ago
SE
Rep:
81%
What's the difference between CGAC and no anticheat? That CGAC catches macros?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
BA
Rep:
79%
Quote from Noun on the 17th of February 2016:
What's the difference between CGAC and no anticheat? That CGAC catches macros?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
25%
@D4V3 you're so retarded, we accepted Cracked players only because we accept everyone to play. But it's like 5% of the players, but who care ? We just give them a chance to play too, and maybe it will motivate them to buy an original key, but as always, ur brain is closed to any other idea. After if you read my post it's not only about the tournaments, it's for the community too If u don't agree, just stop comments, because at the moments, the only complaining are admins
Downvote
1.5 years ago
IL
Rep:
83%
can't see why some noobie 2k13/2k14 admin acts as if he knows it all kind of a person whilst he barely reached top 200 when the game was dying back then in 2k13.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Janquan on the 17th of February 2016:
can't see why some noobie 2k13/2k14 admin acts as if he knows it all kind of a person whilst he barely reached top 200 when the game was dying back then in 2k13.
Downvote
1.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players