EU
PC
OP
HR
Rep:
78%
https://www.toornament.com/tournaments/56b74840150ba05a648b4567/

who is admin of this cup? btw really is a prize 400 euros? This seems too good if it is true, only problem is why does anticheat...

Edited once, 16/2/16 - 3:44pm.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
SE
Rep:
79%
seems pretty dodgy that there's no admin info at all
Downvote
1.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Post Likes: 1
Guys who cares about cash. The rugrats have signed up and its just nice to see 46 teams signed up, prize money or not. Seems like it could be competitive and good fun, and there's no entry fee.

Everyone sign up!
Downvote
1.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
87%
A cup without anticheat ? Mmmhhh
Downvote
1.5 years ago
FR
Rep:
83%
stop spoiling :o
Downvote
1.5 years ago
SE
Rep:
82%
- You must play on a cracked server if the others team can't play on Original, you can create a server on www.fshost.me)

)
Downvote
1.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
25%
Hello guys,
My name is Physicz knowed as TIMMM also.
I've been playing with players like Raigeki, l4mun, DRANR, oAzZ, vazy, zLk, Risky and a lot of others players.
I'm the main admin of the cup.
We posted nothing on Cybergamer yet for the following reason :
I'm actually talking with sponsors (If I want to make others cup) to have a lot of prize for the others tournaments (One of the sponsors is Thermaltake).
We decided to delay the cup for one week and half because a lot of players wanna build teams to register.

We're looking on a anti-cheat at the moment, we're trying everything, about laggs, and how to upload ur files (it takes 80 screenshot per map and no one of us had lagg at the moment)

The cash prize is not sponsored, it's all from us. But I think it's a good idea to spend a little amout of money (We're 7, so it's only 50€ per person, and it's really worth it, because without posting on CG we already got 50 teams without posting on CG)

But i'd like to thanks cozje, choobie, phantasy who shared the tournaments ! It's a greats news for us and we also hope they'll come back for the tournaments!

All information are coming in the next hours!

We really want to make this game back, we're doing everything slowly maybe for you, but we want something stable once again, that's why i'm talking with everyone to make sure that's gonne be perfect.

Rikkk will be the streamer of the tournaments, and I'll also stream some games if he's playing, or not available. The end of the sign up is the 25th february, but we'll post more information in few hours.

Best regards, Physicz
Downvote
1.5 years ago
DE
Rep:
82%
Looking rly nice hopefully u are doing more of this !
BUMP
Downvote
1.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
75%
EU Site Admin
Heaven for cheaters and co, gl with it
Downvote
1.5 years ago
BE
Rep:
25%
Quote from eksor on the 16th of February 2016:
Heaven for cheaters and co, gl with it

It's always easier to be negative
That's why we're working for an anti-cheat
Downvote
1.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
75%
EU Site Admin
What do you expect me to say? I appreciate your money and effort but you're using it in a wrong way
Downvote
1.5 years ago
CZ
Rep:
81%
Quote from PROUDAMERICAPHYSICZ on the 16th of February 2016:
Hello guys,
My name is Physicz knowed as TIMMM also.
I've been playing with players like Raigeki, l4mun, DRANR, oAzZ, vazy, zLk, Risky and a lot of others players.
I'm the main admin of the cup.
We posted nothing on Cybergamer yet for the following reason :
I'm actually talking with sponsors (If I want to make others cup) to have a lot of prize for the others tournaments (One of the sponsors is Thermaltake).
We decided to delay the cup for one week and half because a lot of players wanna build teams to register.

We're looking on a anti-cheat at the moment, we're trying everything, about laggs, and how to upload ur files (it takes 80 screenshot per map and no one of us had lagg at the moment)

The cash prize is not sponsored, it's all from us. But I think it's a good idea to spend a little amout of money (We're 7, so it's only 50€ per person, and it's really worth it, because without posting on CG we already got 50 teams without posting on CG)

But i'd like to thanks cozje, choobie, phantasy who shared the tournaments ! It's a greats news for us and we also hope they'll come back for the tournaments!

All information are coming in the next hours!

We really want to make this game back, we're doing everything slowly maybe for you, but we want something stable once again, that's why i'm talking with everyone to make sure that's gonne be perfect.

Rikkk will be the streamer of the tournaments, and I'll also stream some games if he's playing, or not available. The end of the sign up is the 25th february, but we'll post more information in few hours.

Best regards, Physicz
<3 <3 .... i like that you are trying to make this game back !
This tournament could be good impulse to gat back players and sponsors and more .
Downvote
1.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
@eksor

Nothing has been done wrongly. The tournament setup means a lot of teams will get to play quite a few games. Anti-cheat has been mentioned (even though we know this is easy to bypass nowadays).

This is a tournament with prize money, what else were you expecting. If I had to nitpick I would say that information or lack of contact is a big problem, but other then that it seems teams have been able to join fairly easily.

I would ask that you provide players with ample space to schedule because the average age of a ProMod player is much higher now and we have jobs and/or kids to look after. So we have to schedule around it!
Downvote
1.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
75%
EU Site Admin
We are watching the whole thing from two different sides, not even gonna bother to explain
Downvote
1.5 years ago
GB
Rep:
79%
What side is that? Elaborate. No point picking points and being negative about a cup then not saying why if there's some special information no one else seemingly knows.
Downvote
1.5 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players