72%
Round of applause for who ever came up with this idea
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
81%
Hmmm i wonder if my thread had some influence to this.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
Triggered
AU
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
81%
Also if you already have premium can you still get access to this free trial after your premium has run out?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
Triggered
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
78%
Good job :)
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
78%
Quote from Jameszzyy on the 20th of September 2015:
Also if you already have premium can you still get access to this free trial after your premium has run out?
Learn to read the thread mate... it might help.

Stop these double posts as well, I don't want to ban you.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
  • Additional:
  • PS Worst Designer
FR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
86%
hihihi
Downvote
1.5 years ago
SI
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
88%
Good job
Downvote
1.5 years ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
72%
Only thing is, now the people that buy premium (myself) don't stand out over the people that didn't pay. maybe not the forum colours or change them?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
Phraitt - " Tommey is the best in Ivy Green "
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
81%
PS Media Team
The thread clearly states this mate, yes you can get the free trial (once) after your premium runs out, it's a default feature on all profiles new and old.

Edited once, 20/9/15 - 12:12pm.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • Content Creator For Downfall
Awwwwwwwww fuck....... i forgot to bring my shoes.
NZ
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
PS Platform Mod
Hmmm i wonder if my thread had some influence to this.
No.. just no dont even know what to say..

And are you really complaining you wont stand out enough? They only get 2 weeks who cares.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • PS3 COD4 Ref
  • Additional:
  • Head YouTube Admin
YT Mxracles CG | Twitch Mxracles | Twitter Mxracles
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
AU Site Admin
USA Site Admin
Quote from Purify. on the 20th of September 2015:
Only thing is, now the people that buy premium (myself) don't stand out over the people that didn't pay. maybe not the forum colours or change them?

Its only a two week period, not every one will activate right away, but many will for the first few weeks. After that things will be back to normal. You also have two weeks free.

Just speaking openly here ( not as a CG admin ) but the spin off with giving users a tatse they might enjoy the extra features like their trophies, larger avatar etc, this might encourage them to purchase more premium, and therefore put CG in a position to provide larger cash payments to tournaments etc.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • CG AU Site Admin
  • Xbox Head Mod
  • Xbox Platform Mod
  • Xbox FIFA Admin
  • Xbox Platform PUG Admin
  • Xbox AC Team
  • Gears of War Admin
  • AU XBOX BO3 Admin
  • AU RL Admin
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
72%
Quote from Cyanide. on the 20th of September 2015:

Its only a two week period, not every one will activate right away, but many will for the first few weeks. After that things will be back to normal. You also have two weeks free.

Just speaking openly here ( not as a CG admin ) but the spin off with giving users a tatse they might enjoy the extra features like their trophies, larger avatar etc, this might encourage them to purchase more premium, and therefore put CG in a position to provide larger cash payments to tournaments etc.

Agree 100% with what you're saying. I get to add 2 weeks to my premium for free aswell, just the fact that people receive the things I'm paying for with premium, but idrc tbh
Downvote
1.5 years ago
Phraitt - " Tommey is the best in Ivy Green "
US
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
75%
Does this 2 week free trial have a time frame? Eg. activation period? Or just whenever?
Downvote
1.5 years ago
Follow @Snac_Pack | Square up Nigga
AU
using Chrome 53.0
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1

You didn't even buy CG premium George, get over it mate, you WON it in a draw from @Pagie

Quote from Cyanide on the 20th of September 2015:

It has defiantly persuaded me to buy CG premium, and the price pools are amazing, thanks heaps guys.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
King
AU
using Safari 602.1
Rep:
73%
PS COD Admin
PS Media Team
Post Likes: 1
I will activate this when I decide to enter my next premium tournament to give me the max length I can get. Cheers though. Dale was gonna get me some free premium anyway.

Quote from Cyanide. on the 20th of September 2015:

Agree 100% with what you're saying. I get to add 2 weeks to my premium for free aswell, just the fact that people receive the things I'm paying for with premium, but idrc tbh
Please dont be stuck up about having premium. You should be happy about this. It means more competition in tournaments and as specified bigger prize pools. You obviously do care, because you're complaining about it.

Edited once, 20/9/15 - 2:04am.
Downvote
1.5 years ago
  • Premium Tag:
  • The Peoples GIBMIN
#1 NFS player AU | "Please Resign from Admin"~ExtremeEndz