Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
BE
using Chrome 39.0
Rep:
23%
Hi everyone!

Me and a friend of mine are starting a professional gaming team. We have highly prediction skills, and are able to make good strats. We have a good understanding from CS GO and we will be your coach/analyser.
We are looking for:

- 18+
- Legendary eagle master + only
- Skilled players (NO hacks!)
- language: mainly English, Dutch
- You need to be motivated and have a positive attitude!
- You need to be able to listen to others if you make mistakes, and learn from those mistakes!
- You need to be able to practice a few evenings/week

It would be good if you are from the Benelux, because we will be working towards tournaments etc.
The tournament costs will be paid by us!

Send us an apply to locomode@outlook.com

Hope to see you soon!
Downvote
1.9 years ago
SK
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
76%
You'll pay tournaments for LEM and higher?

lol..
Downvote
1.9 years ago
OP
BE
using Chrome 39.0
Rep:
23%
Yes, but only in the Benelux!
Downvote
1.9 years ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
78%
you do realize that mm rank doesn't matter at all, just hop over to esea and try to find a team who's looking for an org or something
Downvote
1.9 years ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
80%
Quote from synz on the 6th of May 2015:
you do realize that mm rank doesn't matter at all, just hop over to esea and try to find a team who's looking for an org or something
Downvote
1.9 years ago
CA
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
74%
site? any real team info?
Downvote
1.9 years ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
78%
why would you wanna pay for LEM players? you can easily get tier 3 or 4 team for that
Downvote
1.9 years ago
CZ
using Firefox 32.0
Rep:
80%
HELOUUUUUU me and my friends LEM will move in @ benelux if u give us gaming house and proffesional contracts HF GL SEE YA MAJ FREND GO TO CHEELLLLLLLL
Downvote
1.9 years ago
GB
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
76%
Only getting LEM+ players is stupid. If you want to judge on skill, look at their ESEA record (or any other league that is decent).

Also you're better off looking on the ESEA forums for players, as that's where you'll find more players.
Downvote
1.9 years ago
OP
BE
using Chrome 39.0
Rep:
23%
@ Snkrjan , you know its kinda impossible for us to do that because we are just starting this..

@Sulph8 , well we have to put a limit somewhere you know. We don't accept LEM+ players which aren't good enough in our eyes. And yes it might be a better idea to put this on a ESEA forum! thanks
Downvote
1.9 years ago
NL
using Firefox 46.0
Rep:
82%
wat zoeken jullie precies?
Downvote
1.9 years ago
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
78%
Quote from Marshsmellow on the 7th of May 2015:
@ Snkrjan , you know its kinda impossible for us to do that because we are just starting this..

@Sulph8 , well we have to put a limit somewhere you know. We don't accept LEM+ players which aren't good enough in our eyes. And yes it might be a better idea to put this on a ESEA forum! thanks
if I were you I'd rather judge players by their rws than their mm rank
Downvote
1.9 years ago
GB
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
76%
Quote from Marshsmellow on the 7th of May 2015:

The thing is, you don't really need to put a limit on matchmaking ranks. You could get a DMG/LE guy who plays more ESEA than match making, and still carry games against global elites.
If you looked at applications properly, and asked the right info beforehand, you could get a better picture about who you are getting to apply.

Either way you're going to have to trial someone, so you may as well go with actual credentials like a league, rather than something as casual as matchmaking.

I understand there may be a slight correlation, but to publicly say you want "LEM+", is a bit silly imo.

Good luck searching anyways, you're better off looking on other websites that focus more on CSGO, as this is mainly COD4. Try the ESEA/HLTV (or even esports heaven (which is a bit inactive)) forums.

-----

Important Edit: If you're going to be supporting a CSGO team, you're better off looking at already made teams, rather than getting individuals and putting them in a team. Unless the individuals have a very good history at being near the top of the game.

Again, you should look at leagues, and check the higher ranked teams, if they don't have an org already, message them and see if they'd be interested.

Edited twice, last edited 12/5/15 - 2:26pm.
Downvote
1.9 years ago