EU PC CoD2 Admin
Good luck boys!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
JP
Rep:
14%
Thank you Dutchboy

I am living in Japan yes (I am recruiting on the AU site), I play with our AU/OCE team on CS:GO.

I would like to say that we are casual-competitive. We like to play the competitive game mode, but us going top-ranked pro (if you are looking for that sort of thing) probably will not be happening anytime soon.

If you're looking for a team that uses voice comms (Teamspeak 3) to achieve victory (and if victory, at least coordination, communication and intel) with teammates that play enough with each other to just get used to each other, this may be something to look in to
Downvote
2.5 years ago
LT
Rep:
79%
gl latvians :D!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
OP
LV
Rep:
25%
Sadly, i am the only latvian in the community
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HR
Rep:
82%
Good luck!
Downvote
2.5 years ago
JP
Rep:
14%
We are still looking for some members
Downvote
2.5 years ago
JP
Rep:
14%
Downvote
2.5 years ago
US
Rep:
21%
Fighting 13th is still looking for new people, if you are interested in a clan look no father. This clan is fun and competitive. We always look forward to new members, check us out. I promise you its worth your time.

www.fighting13th.com
Downvote
2.5 years ago
US
Rep:
21%
Fighting 13th is still looking for new people, if you are interested in a clan look no father. This clan is fun and competitive. We always look forward to new members, check us out. I promise you its worth your time. www.fighting13th.com
Downvote
2.5 years ago
US
Rep:
21%
Fighting 13th is still looking for new people, if you are interested in a clan look no father. This clan is fun and competitive. We always look forward to new members, check us out. I promise you its worth your time. www.fighting13th.com
Downvote
2.4 years ago
JP
Rep:
14%
http://fighting13th.com

In all honesty, we are looking for people mainly in the Silver rankings. We aren't pro gamers by any rate but we love to play the competitive game mode. If you are interested, let us know.
Downvote
2.4 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days Congratulations , our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1662 Votes