In light of recent forum interest to reopen this game on CyberGamer, we've considered and decided to begin the recruitment process of game admins with this post.
Write an application in the form of a letter, telling us why you're the best candidate for the job. It helps if you include your current and previous tasks, achievements, motivation and ideas that you may have for the game.
We expect that you will:
- Make an effort to improve the quality of this game on Cybergamer
- Have a good knowledge of written English
- Stay active and maintain your crew
- Be prepared to handle cups
- Keep a close eye on the dispute numbers and ladder activity
- Handle "whine" / people asking lots of questions / etc.
- Have experience with the CG system or some other league system
Of course, admins with experience or knowledge would be ideal however we're open to new admins that are willing to learn and provide support for the teams and tournaments.
If you think you are the right person for the job apply here
. Select the "PC platform", tick the role "Counter-Strike Global Offensive", and select the "Game/Ladder Admin" from the role list.
If we manage to attain a suitable number of successful applications by the end of this month we will introduce this game here till end of 2014. Rewards are being looked into for the future as we aim to obtain sponsors and funding for future tournaments.
CyberGamer EU PC Crew
2.4 years ago