• EU Head Admin
// XFIRE // STREAM // YOUTUBE // CG TV // SUPPORT // FACEBOOK //
DE
using Firefox 47.0
Rep:
81%
EU CGTV Crew
Quote from jjjjjjjjjjj on the 15th of November 2014:
Btw, is there an anticheat that we ALL can use? I'm not that much into the CSGO scene yet but I always thought it's like one AC per league. So FaceIT got it's own AC, ESEA, etc. Or am I mistaken?

What AC would CG go for?
cgac?
and if tats not working you could probably just use easy anticheat.

Quote from mixik on the 15th of November 2014:
never ! fuck this game this is home of call of duty and ET and no fucking CSGO
rofl whats wrong with you
just accept that the activity of cod on cg is getting lower and lower and they need to take a step forward if they do want new users for the website. more users = maybe some sponsors once again and maybe some of them might see that there is still a little bit left in cod4 and there might be a little HW prize for the next cgi / cgo ladder / league
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CZ
using Chrome 45.0
Rep:
78%
omfg cod 4 is dead blablabla ... you are only idiot
Downvote
2.5 years ago
DE
using Firefox 47.0
Rep:
81%
EU CGTV Crew
i am still playing cod4 nearly every day cause i love the game and its fun to play with some good mates but just accept it, everytime you are looking for a game its the same 3 persons searching while atleast 2 of them are playing with random mixes and maybe the 3rd actually is in a stable team.
looking back 1-2 years you had 10+ TEAMS searching at the same time each evening so dont tell me cod4 isnt on a downfall.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
It is on a downfall Chege. But those games are getting their age.

Like mentioned by D4V3, if there is enough animo, this could be an option.

And you can not simply use an easier anti-cheat if it does not work. I am sure badkip is able to get it running for every game.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CH
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
71%
Well I am keen to open a new ladder if there is enough interest, we would need CSGO admins most likely and badkip to make sure that we're not getting banned from VAC when he injects his CGAC
Downvote
2.5 years ago
  • Additional:
  • EU Head Admin
// XFIRE // STREAM // YOUTUBE // CG TV // SUPPORT // FACEBOOK //
HR
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
78%
I think this is great idea, as i was one of the many cod4 players that started playing CSGO somewhat serious. COD4 is at its end and if you want to keep the activity on CG i think CSGO ladder is pretty good idea. If we could get CGAC as an anticheat im pretty sure we could attract some other players that didnt knew about CG, which would be nice.

Also id be glad to help with any kinds of stuff, and would apply for an admin or something.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
HU
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
79%
You are a random 2k13 account 15 years old guy who knows pretty much nothing about the golden era of the game, so shut it up quickly.
This game is dead. CS:GO has potential, but as for me I'd never play it on here, there's ESEA, Faceit, ESL and other stuff with proper sponsors and admins.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
humanity will not be happy until the day the last aristocrat has been hung with the guts of the last priest
SE
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
81%
Quote from Vanir on the 15th of November 2014:
CS:GO has potential, but as for me I'd never play it on here, there's ESEA, Faceit, ESL and other stuff with proper sponsors and admins.

Agree with Vanir, there are already way too many other leagues out there. Cybergamer would never be able to create a league that could compete with those.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
LT
using Chrome 55.0
Rep:
78%
Quote from Vanir on the 15th of November 2014:
You are a random 2k13 account 15 years old guy who knows pretty much nothing about the golden era of the game, so shut it up quickly.
This game is dead. CS:GO has potential, but as for me I'd never play it on here, there's ESEA, Faceit, ESL and other stuff with proper sponsors and admins.

+1
Downvote
2.5 years ago
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
BE
using Chrome 49.0
Rep:
76%
Quote from Mattzyy on the 15th of November 2014:
Got tried, no1 played it, league died.
You guys tried it when the game was unpopular, your reaction doesn't make sense honestly...
Downvote
2.5 years ago
SI
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
79%
no. just no.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
CA
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
74%
The game is pretty damn popular. With almost every big Esports org, clan or teams with csgo teams.

Game ia bigger that cod4 10x over. Leta face it. If cod4 died. What game would you go to. Prolly csgo, bf4 or cod:vw(vw is proper shit)..

Csgo ladder would bring some MUCH NEEDED activiry to cg as a whole.
Downvote
2.5 years ago
NL
using Chrome 58.0
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
I think the same about this. I don' t know how much animo there is right now because other leagues are running it as well. It is all worth it, if we can get those people to CG, or get atleast enough activity to keep the ladder fun and running.
Downvote
2.5 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 4 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1180 Votes