Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
FR
using Chrome 33.0
Rep:
54%
Hi , my name is Ehsan Amiri , my nickname is DeathDay and im from iran .
i've been playing cod4 for around 5 years and recently i saw the community is dyeing slowly , so i decided to move to cs:go .
i played this game for around 1 week , im silver IV right now .
im able to play around 2 am to 5 am 5 days per week , and the reason why i can play only on that time is im living in iran and i got really bad net , if i play in another time i will get disconnected after 3 rounds and miss 2 rounds and so on..
i can speak English not so well but understandable , have a lot of potential to get better .
i expect from you to be online when you should be online , be mature , can talk and communicate in game , try to strat and make some plans , try to get better .

PS : i wasn't looking for a cs go team at start but when i lost in a lot of matches for playing with shitty ragers , kids and ... i decided to find a team and my ping is normally 150-160 , but be sure that i can handle it .
if someone needed some ss and stuff like that just leave a message here .
Downvote
2.6 years ago
Keep On Fighting Till Death Day
BE
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
81%
I think you are on the wrong forum to find a CS:GO team, try esportsheaven or a steamcommunity related forum? gl !
Downvote
2.6 years ago
Why so serious ?????????
OP
FR
using Chrome 33.0
Rep:
54%
Quote from ANTONNN! on the 7th of October 2014:
I think you are on the wrong forum to find a CS:GO team, try esportsheaven or a steamcommunity related forum? gl !
thanks mate imma try it
Downvote
2.6 years ago
Keep On Fighting Till Death Day

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 3 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1201 Votes