GLASSINMYASS, Minus #Rosé
Sweden, but we don't necessarily want to play with swedes.
Both of us are pretty new to CSGO but he is used to playing fps competitively. I'm Silver Elite and hes Silver Elite Master, we have around 20 competitive wins each.
- Relatively new to the game, still somewhat shaky mechanics
- Terrible strategist if I have to lead
- Bad map knowledge because of lack of experience
- I slump somewhat often, but I know how to counter them 75% of the time
- I tend to freak the fuck out when someone in the opposite team appears when I'm camping
- Too used to the COD scene.
- I'll add more once I talk to him.
- I/we can play pretty great(at our rank) when playing and talking with motivated and constructive players, especially when someone takes the "strategist" role.
- I really want to improve, and if anyone tries to teach me something that I want to learn/improve at, I soak it the fuck up.
- I have tons of time to play and practice, since I study from home and only need to study once a week max.
- Great mechanics(in my opinion), especially with AWP.
- Constructive communicator and player in general
- Almost always calm, when he isn't, he calms down really fast.
- Does good on his own whereas I am more team/communication-dependent
We made a team with some friends, but I personally can't stand playing with them since they all have a really egotistical "IMDABES" mindset and all mock the idea of playing to improve.
Me - Whatever is needed, however if I get to the point where I feel like I've "mastered" a role I will want to switch to keep improving.
Him - Rifle/Sniper
3 years ago