Me and a few New Zealanders haven't had any troubles :') Illuminati maybe ;O
Downvote
3.8 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
PS Moderator
Post Likes: 1
Hey Asterix I hope you read this I had a thought that the thread system could be changed to let people lock there own thread's instead of having forum mods or admins do it for you or having to write /lock in there just to get someone to lock it.

Hope people think this is a good idea and don't hate on it just my thought's
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
Quote from DALEROXX on the 10th of November 2013:
Hey Asterix I hope you read this I had a thought that the thread system could be changed to let people lock there own thread's instead of having forum mods or admins do it for you or having to write /lock in there just to get someone to lock it.

Many flaws.
People who post their own video's and then lock the thread so no one can respond accordingly.
Or, people who put URLs and then Lock. Could be all sorts of shit and you can't see the comment of people warning you because it is locked.

Overall, there are ample moderators/admins on to lock threads for people who want it done, or when it needs to be done.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
If somebody wants a thread locked, putting a support ticket through is probably the easiest thing to do. I know a couple of people with the relevant permissions who are monitoring the ticket queue basically 24/7 between them (United is an absolute gun with it), and it would likely get picked up and actioned extremely quickly.

Quote from Kitto on the 11th of November 2013:
Many flaws.
People who post their own video's and then lock the thread so no one can respond accordingly.
Or, people who put URLs and then Lock. Could be all sorts of shit and you can't see the comment of people warning you because it is locked.
+1
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
78%
PS Moderator
Quote from Kitto on the 11th of November 2013:

Many flaws.

Overall, there are ample moderators/admins on to lock threads for people who want it done, or when it needs to be done.

Would there be no way to limit what you can lock to a thread that has a comment's in there or something like this
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
Support ticket is the way to go with this sort of thing bud.

If you wanted to discuss it further I'd suggest starting up another thread though, this one is supposed to be used for the discussion of the CyberGamer domain name change.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
68%
did the entire site get upgraded?
i think it seems to load faster
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
63%
Quote from Langford on the 11th of November 2013:
did the entire site get upgraded?
i think it seems to load faster
I don't believe it was an 'up-grade' by an means, just a domain name change. Must just be a coincidence. In saying that, I could be wrong.
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
we have enough trouble with mods randomly locking threads for no reason

no thanks
Downvote
3.7 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Bad idea
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
58%
Quote from Lunatikk, on the 10th of December 2013:
Bad idea
What?
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
Rep:
51%
Quote from Holey on the 10th of December 2013:
Quote from Lunatikk, on the 10th of December 2013:
Bad idea
What?

I mean locking your own thread.
Downvote
3.6 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 9 Days Congratulations , our June Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1909 Votes