Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
PT
using Firefox 35.0
Rep:
58%
Good guys, what brings me here is quite simple and would like to know your opinion!

due to Match ID: 442410 Day 09/25/13 - Wednesday, where LionDogs.TOP5
challanger which did accept! everything went normally and due to its poor performance lost 25-12, asked shortly after the war and everything else because we were aziados, where he was soon sent the demos!
Once seen as they were eliminated fairly clean, just because we played better than they were asking why there was a dispute in my nr GUID that was not correcto.Coloquei nr my guid in CG through the command PB_POWER during a public server to copy the nr cheated me just a digit, the guid that was introduced: 22cd2594 the correct: 22cd2504, for having introduced me 9 instead of 0 admins give victory to LionDogs.TOP5 OMFG ... unreal !
Find it fair?
10:33 the CGI teams have and will allways have advantage at this s *** thats the only way Their win noobs and thats is CORRUPTION thts why I will make a petition to bring CG COD4 DOWN admins You Should be ashamed, thats why COD4 is DEAD and keeping like that it wont have any future.

BTW the message to LionDogs Top5 - L2P ??/ / 25-12
Downvote
3.7 years ago
QA
using Chrome 35.0
Rep:
45%
Post Likes: 1
lets share the hard feelings bro but

mad?
Downvote
3.7 years ago

Follow CG On:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 6 Days WIN an iPod Nano every Month! Congratulations Rorgh, our April Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1154 Votes