Can't wait for future updates.

Edited once, 3/9/13 - 10:44am.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
58%
Just in time for our daily "CG should have an app" thread!

Top work Aster.

Tapatalk was updated to 1.0.3 on Windows Phone today FYI, and it appears to have fixed the issues that were preventing CG from working on it before. Either that or the update that you've done has fixed it. Either way I'm a happy camper!
Downvote
3.6 years ago
I sweat the small stuff.
OP
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
CG Co-Founder
Awesome, I am unable to login on the android version, but as a guest it works fine. iphone/ipad works perfectly which is what i've been testing on mostly.

Glad windows phone works, you managed to load a board stats page that i assume shows a count of threads/posts/users, can you load it again and see if the values make sense, unable to find that page on the ipad version.

I'm still working on about a half dozen other pages, once it's all good i'll make another thread.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
using Chrome 37.0
Rep:
52%
Just downloaded the app, its got a nice fresh feel, but its so deep with the amount of CG's forums!

Although if we get notification functionality it shouldn't be a problem as I'd only check what I'm subscribed to anyway.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
using Chrome 57.0
Rep:
73%
Thanks Asterix looks good.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
58%
Quote from Asterix on the 3rd of September 2013:
Awesome, I am unable to login on the android version, but as a guest it works fine. iphone/ipad works perfectly which is what i've been testing on mostly.

Glad windows phone works, you managed to load a board stats page that i assume shows a count of threads/posts/users, can you load it again and see if the values make sense, unable to find that page on the ipad version.

I'm still working on about a half dozen other pages, once it's all good i'll make another thread.

I get an application crash when I try to log in (tried multiple times).
I'm also unable to see any page other than all of the boards in a list. I can't see a stats page or anything like that, however it does tell me that I'd have access to more 'features' if I was logged in so it could potentially just be in there.

I've emailed you the bug report that it generated in case it helps at all.
Downvote
3.6 years ago
I sweat the small stuff.
GkR
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
52%
Search feature doesn't work, neither does image upload when you're typing a thread or post up, it says uploaded succeeded, however it doesn't appear in the post, this is on iPhone 4.
Downvote
3.5 years ago
GkR
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
52%
I was also unable to post a thread either, not sure if it's just me though, any one else able to?

Atm only seems like replying to feature is only thing that works for me,though that is better than nothing:D
Downvote
3.5 years ago
OP
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
100%
CG Co-Founder
Yeah create thread is about the only big feature remaining I think. Any other pages not work for you?
Downvote
3.5 years ago
GkR
AU
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
52%
Think that's it, though unable to see images posted on threads either.

Also downloaded android version this morning as CG kept popping it up while browsing on tablet lol, seems to work well too.
Downvote
3.5 years ago