looks wicked guys, fantastic work.
Downvote
6.9 years ago
AU
using Chrome 36.0
Rep:
44%
Post Likes: 1
Enjoying the new site Asterix and co. loving all of the new additions for clan/organisation, profile area, etc.

Big thumbs up for this upgrade over the older site.
Downvote
6.9 years ago
AU
using Safari 537.85
Rep:
43%
very very nice
Downvote
6.9 years ago
AU
using Chrome 47.0
Rep:
51%
Looks amazing snap and ast. Well done.
Downvote
6.9 years ago
oh, it hurts to be this good.
AU
using Chrome 47.0
Rep:
65%
Looked shit at first
Its alot better now
Downvote
6.9 years ago
----)--------------------
AU
using Chrome 33.0
Rep:
52%
Looks good looks like a future forum:)
Downvote
6.9 years ago
AU
using Internet Explorer 9.0
Rep:
47%
looks good
Downvote
6.9 years ago
AU
using Safari 536.26
Rep:
56%
yeah i see the ammounts of effrot put into this but i really do prefer the old layout and the poll suggests its more people than just me
Downvote
6.9 years ago
  • Additional:
  • CG Review Team
Black
AU
using Chrome 30.0
Rep:
36%
After the initial shock, I definitely see that CG needed a makeover The only problem is, I'm on Google Chrome and I can't load up the Notifications or Mail Tabs. I've tried the Ctrl+F5 method but that doesn't work
Downvote
6.9 years ago
AU
using Firefox 5.0
Rep:
40%
nothing is ever perfect at first and as such we get patches.... i just hope the CG admins can fix it up !!![sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love][sm-love]
Downvote
6.9 years ago
BoL From Abduul!
AU
using Firefox 3.6
Rep:
30%
It's pretty G!
Downvote
6.9 years ago
going out blasting taking my enemies with me, if not their scarred so they will never forget me
AU
using Firefox 5.0
Rep:
37%
too much grey! plus I hate reading text that's lighter than the background it's on. should lighten the grey that this text is on and make the text black
oh well, at least it's not white text on black

should also give a few colour scheme options, that will please everyone
Downvote
6.9 years ago
Drink up, it's nearly closing time...
AU
using Internet Explorer 9.0
Rep:
47%
green text = fail cant read in some places if u use it make the background behing it is a darker colour if anyone hears me [sm-bawl]
Downvote
6.9 years ago
AU
using Firefox 40.0
Rep:
46%
guys stop teasing the new design please. cyberarena had to use a dark colour scheme, because theyre using the same design as gamearena. if they made it light, gamearena would be very upset with cyberarena using their design which was has been in use since its creation in 1853.

Edited once, 2/2/10 - 4:11pm.
Downvote
6.9 years ago
AL-I CHAMPION
AU
using Chrome 12.0
Rep:
35%
looks good, apart from the background of the avatar box next to posts, im always clicking on the page thinking ive accidentally highlighted something
Downvote
6.9 years ago
lols internet