z
OP
SE
Rep:
29%
Hello,

My name is Elias "morphEE" Karlstrand

Im a 22 years old swedish gamer.

I started playing my first fps way back when Cs was big, i was around 11 years at that time. didnt care much for it, but it was fun. A year or so later The first Cod game came out, i loved it and played it non-stop.
around 2007 I was part of a swedish clan that was the best clan in Cod1 at that time, and we were unstoppable.

Later on,cod 4 came out, and i joined the clan -[AIR]- , AIR today is a smaller clan,but back then they played against pro clans such as SK during tournaments. which was all fun and game, I however decided to leave AIR and join the clan called TNC. I stayed in TNC for a long time and over several of years we held the 1st and 2nd place on the homepage EDOM as the top clan, we are even today the number one clan on most achievements in EDOMS hall of fame.

besides being a top competitive player ive also won minor stuff, such as 2nd place in a 1v1 garena tournament.

The reason why i wrote all this is because im looking for a english speaking, high-skilled clan, you should be equally as good as me or better. not less.

also you should be of the age of 19+

and I want to eventually "Go pro" or earn money from bigger tournaments, so if you think that your team needs a member and you also wanna earn money with your team and youre serious about it, then hit me up!

If youre interested , then EMAIL me ONLY

at : karlstrand.elias@gmail.com

www.eurodomination.net/awards.php TNC hall of fame

Epro clan, cod1(i am the one playing in the video at 1:10 minutes, ( name : fakkahn
Downvote
4.3 years ago
GB
Rep:
76%
Hey bud welcome to CG but i'd recommend searching at cadred if you already haven't. CS:GO isn't very active on CG.

www.cadred.org/

But good luck searching hope you find a team.
Downvote
4.3 years ago
OP
SE
Rep:
29%
Quote from Mattzyy on the 13th of May 2013:
Hey bud welcome to CG but i'd recommend searching at cadred if you already haven't. CS:GO isn't very active on CG.

www.cadred.org/

But good luck searching hope you find a team.

thank you, I was googling around , GO is pretty new and dead everywhere but ESWC so took what i could find.

ill check it out
Downvote
4.3 years ago
GB
Rep:
73%
Good luck with your search, but in the mean time Xfire: soulzehh he is usually searching mixers.
Downvote
4.3 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players