Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
BE
using Chrome 27.0
Rep:
28%
Hi all.

My name is Dirt^, a 22 year old freelance graphic designer from ghent, with experience in playing a lot of cs1.6 and cs:s.

I recently started a CS:GO team in a multigaming clan I've been in for a while and I've been looking for members and stuff, getting our own server up and other administrational stuff..

I noticed it's pretty hard to keep the members satisfied in terms of gaming hours, as I don't have lots of time free with my job. But I don't want to give up the team as I like playing with them.

So my objective is to find someone who has some experience in leading a team, and help me doing just that thing. You could be in charge of adding new members, managing the server, arranging pcw's and official wars and training the bastards we call our team . Some of the members are pretty new to the game so they need training, others have experience and know what they are doing.

I want to play in leagues like ESL but I need help to get the team ready for this

If you are interested in doing so, this is what we would like to see:
- Maturity (obviously)
- Some experience in the game in terms of training tactics, leading a team, skill
- Experience in managing a cs:go server while in game and stuff.
- Having fun on teamspeak.

What we have to offer:
- A teamspeak server
- A cs:go public/private 18 slot server 128tick
- Lots of fun
- An active website and forum

If you would like to hear more or are really interested to do this, just let me know.
Add me on steam "schizo15"

Thanks in advance.
Downvote
3.9 years ago