Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
AU
using Chrome 43.0
Rep:
47%
Quote from RedBull! on the 26th of February 2012:
Nice work CG admin team, truly a great success for Australian gaming!

would love to get my hands on the new AMD 3870 APU, if there's one thing I love more than gaming its PC hardware. I think my ATi fanboy status makes me a genuine candidate!!

PROOF I AM AN ATi FANBOY
- The last non ATi card i owned was a 7800GT and I build a new PC per year
- I drink my morning coffee out of an AMD cup
- I got my first job inorder to buy the (at the time new) 5970
- The ATi shrine which is my room.

Most of all keep up the great work Asterix on others
Show me pictures of the shrine....
Downvote
5.1 years ago
  • Additional:
  • MW2 Pug Admin
#q`Spitroast: ur fucken retard
AU
using Chrome 46.0
Rep:
62%
nice work CG really good to see!
Downvote
5.1 years ago
AU
using Firefox 43.0
Rep:
59%
congratulations, great for the community.

why i deserve the AMD. Let's see. grew up in a country town where "Big W" was just built 4 years ago being the "BIG THING" for us...so there's nothing around here thats good to go buy or steal for pc's or gaming all together. pretty much the only guy i know that plays online games here in this shit town competitively is me... well there's others but they're weirdos who live on world of warcreaft. My first decent PC that i got was about 4-5 years ago aswell, which is this Q9400 qaud core, that i had to go pick oranges all day for a month on weekends (to not interfere with my other employment) just to be able to save up and buy it. Picking oranges sucks... I dont wanna pick oranges again for a decent pc...
Downvote
5.1 years ago
AU
using Chrome 48.0
Rep:
51%
Quote from danwithabeer on the 27th of February 2012:
congratulations, great for the community.

why i deserve the AMD. Let's see. grew up in a country town where "Big W" was just built 4 years ago being the "BIG THING" for us...so there's nothing around here thats good to go buy or steal for pc's or gaming all together. pretty much the only guy i know that plays online games here in this shit town competitively is me... well there's others but they're weirdos who live on world of warcreaft. My first decent PC that i got was about 4-5 years ago aswell, which is this Q9400 qaud core, that i had to go pick oranges all day for a month on weekends (to not interfere with my other employment) just to be able to save up and buy it. Picking oranges sucks... I dont wanna pick oranges again for a decent pc...
Welcome to life.
Downvote
5.1 years ago
deutschmörder
AU
using Chrome 54.0
Rep:
58%
Great improvement
Downvote
5.1 years ago
AU