PC
Login  
z
OP
GB
Rep:
39%
Hi guys,

Looking for a decent map maker, was supposed to be doing a project with Tsuyoshi (Thanks chayx) but I have no idea where he has disappeared to. If you have a good amount of knowlege of mapping please come talk to me either through the site (would be best atm as I'm at work and don't have access to xfire) or wait for me to get home when I do have access.

Xfire: mrdecent

Kindest, mother fuckin' regards,
Craig

Edited once, 20/8/11 - 6:11pm.
Downvote
5.9 years ago
AT
Rep:
43%
*Tsuyoshi

and good luck, hope the map will be sick!
Downvote
5.9 years ago
NL
Rep:
33%
:O just tell what ur planning to you make me nervus
Downvote
5.9 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
39%
Let's just say I spent 90% of my working day doing research and I felt pretty gay after it.
Downvote
5.9 years ago
CA
Rep:
30%
Umm would just like to suggest something real quick.. Most of the maps being made atm are mostly based on desert textures and decals .. why not make something with snow? or is that too annoying and eye popping? just a suggestion
Downvote
5.9 years ago
AT
Rep:
43%
Quote from SNWZY3 on the 20th of August 2011:
Let's just say I spent 90% of my working day doing research and I felt pretty gay after it.

still loving your fucking signature hahaha
Downvote
5.9 years ago
US
Rep:
34%
Quote from Sapph77 on the 21st of August 2011:
Umm would just like to suggest something real quick.. Most of the maps being made atm are mostly based on desert textures and decals .. why not make something with snow? or is that too annoying and eye popping? just a suggestion
For me I've found that making a desert map is a bit easier. My next map, if I make one, I definitively want it to be non-desert. Maybe looking something like overgrown, pipeline, or vacant.
Downvote
5.9 years ago
GB
Rep:
44%
Tsuyoshi is about, not spoke to him on Xfire?
Downvote
5.9 years ago
CA
Rep:
30%
Quote from topher on the 21st of August 2011:
Quote from Sapph77 on the 21st of August 2011:
For me I've found that making a desert map is a bit easier. My next map, if I make one, I definitively want it to be non-desert. Maybe looking something like overgrown, pipeline, or vacant.
Isnt the whole point of creating new maps to change things up a bit? Give us a new experience and a new feel? Thats why i suggested Snow.. cuz not a lot of maps are based on snow in CoD4 so thats why i said why not try a snowy map with not so much sunlight maybe a bit of sunlight... kinda like umm evening sunlight if you know what i mean? But, at the end its your map with your creative input so... and atm any good and well built, structured and balanced map will do for the community i suppose so .. Good luck
Downvote
5.9 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
39%
Quote from bashy on the 21st of August 2011:
Tsuyoshi is about, not spoke to him on Xfire?

I have put in my xfire status for him to contact me with no joy. Topher if you are up for it, I can talk to you over the IM system until I go home.
Downvote
5.9 years ago
GB
Rep:
34%
SNWZY3 maybe try some of the guys over at Mappers United, some quality mappers over there.
Downvote
5.9 years ago
OP
GB
Rep:
39%
Don't really feel comfortable just waltzing in and demanding.
Downvote
5.9 years ago
GB
Rep:
34%
TBH there are a shit load of good mappers out there that have absolutely no idea about the competitive side of CoD4, there are only a handful on CG and probably the same on tek-9 so it may be time to try and look beyond our usual circles.
Downvote
5.9 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days Congratulations , our May Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
1662 Votes