Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
GB
using Chrome 21.0
Rep:
39%
Quote from sniq on the 13th of August 2011:
in my opinion theres allready a development like this .. the team i play with time to time alleady added hideout/cluster/dunham to all their 4 servers <.<
i realy think more hosters should do this . new maps would bring kind of fresh tactic and stuff in cod4..

We are talking about a much larger scale than single teams, as in the whole community plays the maps from a certain point so they have ample warning to get there servers ready to play the map and also have plenty of information on how to deploy the map.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing! I will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!
NL
using Chrome 40.0
Rep:
36%
Good idea's
Downvote
5.7 years ago
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GB
using Firefox 42.0
Rep:
61%
theres quite a few people who have added cluster to their servers but I really don't see the point in the new BLOT apart from having the FPS increase, the light glitch wasn't really used massively unlike it is in crossfire (which by the way would be AMAZING if it was remade to remove that shitter).
Downvote
5.7 years ago
GB
using Chrome 30.0
Rep:
43%
in my opinion theres allready a development like this .. the team i play with time to time alleady added hideout/cluster/dunham to all their 4 servers <.<
i realy think more hosters should do this . new maps would bring kind of fresh tactic and stuff in cod4..
Yea thats what we want!
Downvote
5.7 years ago
Don't Cry When You Die!
DE
using Firefox 24.0
Rep:
37%
Quote from steviek on the 13th of August 2011:
Yea thats what we want!

ofc its quite small like sn... (sry dude ur name is tu long :D) said, but ppl come to our servers to play hideout and stuff.. so other hosters will add hideout aswell so ppl come back to them!
Downvote
5.7 years ago
OP
GB
using Chrome 21.0
Rep:
39%
Bump
Downvote
5.7 years ago
Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing! I will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!
US
using Firefox 20.0
Rep:
30%
Best way is literally to force feed the maps to people. Put them on your server with a redirect on, then proceed to ask literally everyone who joins your server to play marketcenter, urban/dusty, or whatever else. With backlot_fix it's even easier, if they ask for backlot, just put it on the fixed version, causes no harm whatsoever.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure why cluster has become popular while marketcenter, urban/dusty, portside and other maps have essentially flunked. In my opinion, marketcenter and dusty are hands down two of the best maps in the game, while cluster is barely playable.

Also, PUT THE MAPS IN THE PUG SYSTEM ON THIS SITE. That alone will increase their popularity exponentially.

Edited once, 18/8/11 - 2:00am.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
NL
using Chrome 47.0
Rep:
35%
Pretty much agree with all that ionic has said.
Downvote
5.7 years ago

Follow CG On:
Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
CyberGamer Premium Monthly Raffle 2 Days WIN an iPod Nano 16GB every Month! Congratulations frostqzz, our March Winner!
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players
Top 10% of players
Top 20% of players
Top 50% of players
Bottom 50% of players
340 Votes