EU
PC
z
OP
US
Rep:
34%
Quote from floe on the 9th of August 2011:
Add some stock lightning to the map, cause i dont want to play with 1.2 lightning in promod.
If I can figure it out, this will be fixed.

In general try to improve the lightning on the map, so you dont have to use these lights on the ground.
It all looked good except for a few dark areas, so instead of tweaking or adding lights to the ceiling I thought I would be a little creative and add some lights to the ground. It also looks better in-game than in the video(stupid fraps).

Imo it is still to open. Close down some areas!
Are you sure? I've heard that the map isn't open enough. ^^

Edited once, 9/8/11 - 8:34am.
Downvote
6 years ago
NL
Rep:
40%
map is ok the way it is, not to open at all imo.

Have you thought about adding a small balcony to the blue house windows? could be interesting for wacthing the cross to B because it is ridiculously easy to defend
Downvote
6 years ago
GB
Rep:
37%
Quote from honeyzhhh on the 9th of August 2011:
map is ok the way it is, not to open at all imo.

Have you thought about adding a small balcony to the blue house windows? could be interesting for wacthing the cross to B because it is ridiculously easy to defend

A good scope can do that.
Downvote
6 years ago
GB
Rep:
44%
Quote from bashy on the 9th of August 2011:
Thinking about putting this together with the Hideout map on Netsky server...
Do it, its a good map
Downvote
6 years ago
KZL
AU
Rep:
67%
The map is great, however those dark areas MUST be lightened up. The glow sticks aren't enough
Downvote
6 years ago
DE
Rep:
43%
everything is going to be fine with filmtweaks (:
Downvote
6 years ago
OP
US
Rep:
34%
Quote from KZL on the 10th of August 2011:
The map is great, however those dark areas MUST be lightened up. The glow sticks aren't enough
They look good to me in-game, fraps made the video look way darker than it actually is. If it's just me It wouldn't be hard to tweak the lights.
Downvote
6 years ago
GB
Rep:
44%
Okay just setup a Netsky server with this map on, mixture of Hideout, Cluster and Sometown (SD)

connect 213.108.31.7:2304

Downvote
6 years ago
IN
Rep:
51%
Post Likes: 1
7/10 map
<3 crossfire / citystreets

Edited once, 10/8/11 - 10:36pm.
Downvote
6 years ago
NL
Rep:
40%
dark spots are fine with filmtweaks for me
Downvote
6 years ago
GB
Rep:
44%
Played this map today first time since an old version (which I didn't really like then).
Seems to be no structure to it, loads of ways to go, no cross shooting points and everyone just goes in random ways.

First thing which a map should have is 3 pathways from spawn. One left, one middle and one right.
In the middle you can pretty much link these up to a "Main" shooting point where you can cover the bombs and also team mates.
Downvote
6 years ago
IN
Rep:
51%
Quote from bashy on the 10th of August 2011:
Played this map today first time since an old version (which I didn't really like then).
Seems to be no structure to it, loads of ways to go, no cross shooting points and everyone just goes in random ways.

First thing which a map should have is 3 pathways from spawn. One left, one middle and one right.
In the middle you can pretty much link these up to a "Main" shooting point where you can cover the bombs and also team mates.

+1 bashy
Downvote
6 years ago
OP
US
Rep:
34%
sure the map is a little different, and isn't perfect, but does a map have to be perfect to work?
Looking at the stock maps, I think not.

The map has left, mid, and right paths, and use to have too many paths to mid.
i.imgur.com/d1NwP
Downvote
6 years ago
OP
US
Rep:
34%
Quote from floe on the 11th of August 2011:
Get some structure,
Check my reply to bashy.
go fix the lightning,
Okay...
change the name to Cluster, not mp_cluster on the loading screen.
Don't think this is possible as ARENA files don't work with custom maps in CoD4. : (
Downvote
6 years ago
NL
Rep:
36%
I like the map alot. 1 problem i have with it tho is that the mid area is way too open. There isnt really much you can cover behind.
Downvote
6 years ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
How good at your best game are you?
One of the top 20 players
Top 1% of players
Top 2% of players
Top 5% of players