Games
GB ryzyK
49 Posts
2.7 years ago
I am just looking at some new headsets since my Steelseries Siberia V2 is being held together but Duct tape
I thought since I need I new headset I would ask some people that knew something about them or owned them.

Which one of these would be the better headset?

Creative Sound Blaster Arena

Roccat Kave

If there is a better headset for about £60 please link below
Y U NO SUB ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) www.youtube.com/RysicK
GB rob:}
91 Posts
2.7 years ago
I have a kave, it's a great headset but the mic is broke now..the wires piss me off too, they get tangled up to easy
GB Calvyyy
107 Posts
2.7 years ago
As you know Nick, I just threw my roccat kave on the ground and it is now in two pieces, I am also looking for a new headset
GB phantasy
84 Posts
2.7 years ago
well ive used a lot of headsets over my time, steelseries, razer etc and the best ive ever come across is the logitech g35, im on my 3rd pair now because im clumbsy, but been using them for over a year now and still happy.
GB SNWZY3
214 Posts
2.7 years ago
I bought a pair of Mionix KEID 20's and have had no issues with either the microphone or sound...

They cost me about £30 and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between that and a standard stereo headset. I haven't tried 5.1 but that's because those are just out of the question.

So yeah, I would recommend those. Or you could just buy a pair of Siberia V2's again, right?
Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing! I will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk!
GB definia
157 Posts
2.7 years ago
PC350s are great ingame.

very comfortable, not great for music tho.
BE layzz
383 Posts
2.7 years ago
Had a Siberia v2 before, now a Steelseries 7H, must say its a damngood one
xfire: layzz
DK AagaarD
29 Posts
2.7 years ago
Buy Sennheiser PC350 and Creative X-FI GO. - There you go mr Perfect sound. :-)
DK AagaarD
29 Posts
2.7 years ago
Buy Sennheiser PC350 and Creative X-FI GO. - There you go mr Perfect sound. :-)
SI Jamsk
83 Posts
2.7 years ago
Have StellSeries Sibera V2 Orange.. If smtn happens to it, I`ll just buy same ones
GB ryzyK
49 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from SNWZY3 on the 30th of July 2011:
I bought a pair of Mionix KEID 20's and have had no issues with either the microphone or sound...

They cost me about £30 and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between that and a standard stereo headset. I haven't tried 5.1 but that's because those are just out of the question.

So yeah, I would recommend those. Or you could just buy a pair of Siberia V2's again, right?

Awesome, and yeah I could buy a new Siberia V2 again... I just though I would see if there are any better headsets for about the same price :>
GB Calvyyy
107 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from phantasy on the 30th of July 2011:
well ive used a lot of headsets over my time, steelseries, razer etc and the best ive ever come across is the logitech g35, im on my 3rd pair now because im clumbsy, but been using them for over a year now and still happy.
Exactly what I was thinking of getting, may actually order them now.
GB ryzyK
49 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from phantasy on the 30th of July 2011:

I will have to check them out
DE MnstH
61 Posts
2.7 years ago
A good budget headset is the Plantronics GameCom 367; even though that may not be what you're looking for :>

www.plantronics.com/uk/product/gamecom-367
< MonstaH >
AU anomaIy
9,022 Posts
2.7 years ago
Is there a cult following of Audio Technica ATH-AD700s over in Euro cod, or is that just us Australians? Either way, I'd recommend checking them out; a lot of head-fi'ers agree that they're some of the best headphones for positional sound and clarity. Grab a clip-on mic and a soundcard like an ASUS Xonar DX/STX and you're set ;D

Edited once, 31/7/11 - 4:24am.
gaijin

Follow CG On: