Start your own gaming site:
Login:
? Sign Up!
NZ
using Chrome 28.0
Rep:
44%
Quote from SPNG on the 27th of July 2011:
please change the minimap, can't stand it!

Edit:
Also random glow stick thing that disappears when you walk away from it haha

www.xfire.com/profile/tox1csponge/screenshots/?view#116418889

www.xfire.com/profile/tox1csponge/screenshots/?view#116418896

haha, thats just the cod4 game and your graphics settings doing that

Quote from willzey on the 27th of July 2011:
I have a few suggestions:

#1 Close off a few buildings
#2 Remove some ladders and bins / barrels which you can autoclimb over
#3 Remove alleyways behind buildings etc

My reasons for this is due to the fact that the map is so huge that there are so many directions the enemy can come from and you can get shot across the map from a rooftop you didnt even know was there. I like the idea of the map and it does look very nice, but a lot needs to be done if you plan to make it competitive.

The map is actually small/medium compared to all the stock cod maps.
Theres actually not many places to go in the map really, only 3 buildings u can go into which shouldnt be hard for anyone to remember with a half decent brain.
And at the same time we need the map to play differently to other maps, it need to have a different feeling otherwise its not unique or there is no difference at all to playing the map. Might as well just re texture stock maps and call it a new map:P

But yea ill definitely try close buildings and that, atm its really simple map. You could probably suss it out in a hour or less. Maybe ill try close of everything then try play the map and work it reverse so then we can see what needs to be opened and that. Cause atm we don't need any more building opened so this might be the easiest way to see what is necessary.

Also with the closing buildings or reducing some areas anyone got some specific suggestions? Like which buildings to close or floors?

And another thing.... How is everyone finding the spawns? Axis to close/to far or allies? Or they pretty good?

Thanks to everyone providing feed back & playing the map, only guna go forward from here and make the map look better & play better!
Downvote
5.7 years ago
MP_URBAN - EU = NETCUPS /CONNECT 91.196.169.123:28964 AU = Serialz Server /connect 203.14.173.214:28930
HR
using Firefox 52.0
Rep:
75%
EU Site Admin
looks good tho
Downvote
5.7 years ago
  • CG Contributions:
  • EU Site Admin
  • EU PC CoD2 Admin
  • EU PC CoD4 Admin
HR
using Chrome 56.0
Rep:
71%
looks nice
Downvote
5.7 years ago
GB
using Firefox 3.6
Rep:
35%
I know what you mean, but honestly if you've played the map for long enough you will know there are so many ways to come from or get shot from, just go into the netcups server on urban and ask them and everyone will agree, but keep up the good work hopefully looking forward to some changes and we'll see how it is then.
Downvote
5.7 years ago
GB
using Chrome 51.0
Rep:
51%

My reasons for this is due to the fact that the map is so huge that there are so many directions the enemy can come from and you can get shot across the map from a rooftop you didnt even know was there. I like the idea of the map and it does look very nice, but a lot needs to be done if you plan to make it competitive.

this.

+ A roof (old B roof) is OP, when some1 plants and goes there u cant really do shit, so put 1-2 stairs there and it should be ok or just remove access to that roof.

i've played this map and i think the same...its a great fun map to play, infact i think if u fix this map as people suggest it can actually become competetive.

as said limit the access to buildings, limit some overwatches, close off some alleys and the map should be fine!

cant wait for an update with changes coz this map is sick
Downvote
5.7 years ago
~ j6k4 The Key to Your Entertainment ~
NZ
using Chrome 28.0
Rep:
44%
Quote from j6k4 on the 28th of July 2011:

this.

+ A roof (old B roof) is OP, when some1 plants and goes there u cant really do shit, so put 1-2 stairs there and it should be ok or just remove access to that roof.

i've played this map and i think the same...its a great fun map to play, infact i think if u fix this map as people suggest it can actually become competetive.

as said limit the access to buildings, limit some overwatches, close off some alleys and the map should be fine!

cant wait for an update with changes coz this map is sick

^^^^ Working on it
Downvote
5.7 years ago
MP_URBAN - EU = NETCUPS /CONNECT 91.196.169.123:28964 AU = Serialz Server /connect 203.14.173.214:28930
GB
using Firefox 6.0
Rep:
34%
Nice map
Downvote
5.7 years ago
GB
using Chrome 12.0
Rep:
32%
Seemed really good on pub