Login:
? Sign Up!
OP
GB
using Internet Explorer 8.0
Rep:
35%
Quote from Rezii on the 9th of August 2011:
Also the fucking car at A.. I bet you know this already, but I can't play on beta3 with sound on, because the sound that car makes when it's blown up... It's horrendous

yeah sorry about that, iw did the same mistake on backlot time ago to.
the car was just a little to close to the wall im fixing it tho.
Downvote
5.6 years ago
NO
using Chrome 17.0
Rep:
30%
Quote from Tsuyoshi on the 10th of August 2011:
Quote from Rezii on the 9th of August 2011:
Also the fucking car at A.. I bet you know this already, but I can't play on beta3 with sound on, because the sound that car makes when it's blown up... It's horrendous

yeah sorry about that, iw did the same mistake on backlot time ago to.
the car was just a little to close to the wall im fixing it tho.

Good! : D
Downvote
5.6 years ago
MC_
GB
using Chrome 28.0
Rep:
35%
I've noticed a couple things, one being a pallet at the bottom of a stack of crates out the back of A by the metal grating is pitch black like when you glitch certain places on maps you go black. Also another one, I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but all the cinder blocks have like no bounce anymore unless you gave some serious speed when you hit them, just a couple wee things. Otherwise hats off to you sir.
Downvote
5.6 years ago
GB
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
44%
Quote from LimezPixel on the 10th of August 2011:
Also another one, I don't know whether it was intentional or not, but all the cinder blocks have like no bounce anymore unless you gave some serious speed when you hit them, just a couple wee things.
Not sure what he's done either but they've definitely changed.
Downvote
5.6 years ago
OP
GB
using Internet Explorer 8.0
Rep:
35%
Working on a beta4 atm.
been looking at feed back from the higher up players
one of witch from cozje who was saying that when you spawn your in to the fight to fast. so i have made some massive changes to the spawn's and alond with that comes some lay out tweeks to home the play style better,
apart from that the map is undergoing alot of editing under the hood.
fps is once again a big issue (even tho i fixed it once, with adding more detail it went back)
and also the spec map is been a dick again.
the other stuff to come in beta 4 will be a minimap and load screen.

the beta 4 will not be put up untill all this has been added.
Downvote
5.6 years ago
GB
using Chrome 30.0
Rep:
43%
Can't wait to see beta4, sounds good!
Downvote
5.6 years ago
Don't Cry When You Die!
GB
using Firefox 49.0
Rep:
53%
updates sound good but next time ask a real pro like me not cozje hes no.2 bosnian im no.1 <3 coz

also ill try get fragmasters to play some games on the map for testing purposes if u want
Downvote
5.6 years ago
bLAZYY // Xfire:blazevic22 // Fragmasters // The Bosnian Powerhouse...
GB
using Chrome 30.0
Rep:
43%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Blazevic on the 12th of August 2011:
also ill try get fragmasters to play some games on the map for testing purposes if u want
That sounds like a good idea
Downvote
5.6 years ago
Don't Cry When You Die!
GB
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
44%
Quote:
In the fight to fast?

Pretty much the same as any map on CoD4 in my opinion...
Downvote
5.6 years ago
US
using Firefox 48.0
Rep:
32%
I've only scanned through the thread so far but I would tend to agree with what cozje was telling you. If you're going for a small-ish map (which I think is what you said in one of your update videos a while back) that's great, but as of right now I truly feel the map is way too cramped. Doing a couple of scrims/PCW's in NA, any team that has spent a couple minutes figuring out nades can really lock down the sites on defense.

And yeah, you get into the action a little too fast in my opinion. Some would argue Backlot is the same way, but with that map there is a huge metal fence at red container concealing/protecting both teams. On top of that you have the ridiculous nade fest that comes with Backlot as well, typically forcing everyone besides the rushing SMGs to sit back for a short while. With your map I personally feel that once you get out of spawn you're literally at statue already making contact with the other team. Making the spawns farther apart and opening up the map a little bit would do a GREAT deal of good for the map in my opinion.

Have you considered reopening the alley? Doing that and opening up some new rooms or something might be an interesting idea. I'm not saying to drastically change the map, but just to open up a few things to give some breathing room to both teams.

Either way great job on the map, I'm glad we have mappers like you and Topher (mp_cluster map maker) interacting with the community/asking for feedback.
Downvote
5.6 years ago
DE
using Chrome 34.0
Rep:
43%
hopefully its getting competitive though
liked playing on the map
Downvote
5.6 years ago
GB
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
44%
Was speaking to Tsuy last night, he showed me Beta4 and it's looking great!
Downvote
5.6 years ago
NO
using Chrome 17.0
Rep:
30%
update out, by the way
Downvote
5.6 years ago
GB
using Chrome 44.0
Rep:
44%
Beta4 update video

Downvote
5.6 years ago
GB
using Chrome 15.0
Rep:
32%
SO HAPPY that mid has been changed up. Still think A is a little too close to mid. But DEFINITE improvements to the map. gj
Downvote
5.6 years ago