Games
GB immune'
27 Posts
2.7 years ago
Be nice once we accept new maps into rotation.
CZ paradox-
23 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from solu on the 26th of July 2011:
There are a few maps out there that do have a very nice layout but dont get added for a reason i personally dont know/understand

show us those maps then, i was going throught about -+800 maps from codutility and website's like that ... chose like 50 of them which looked fine, but all of them were crap ... im sorry to say, but hideout is one of them
NO donutt
76 Posts
2.7 years ago
gl nice map so far
GB phantasy
84 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from immune' on the 26th of July 2011:
Be nice once we accept new maps into rotation.
GB r3lap5e
42 Posts
2.7 years ago
The main problem is people trying to create a map specifically for competitive play when the maps we currently use weren't designed for this purpose, they just fit the style of play. Everybody wants some new maps but very few do anything about it, it's not that hard to get into the map tools, and even if you dont wanna try your hand at it why not get some layout designs done that mappers could try and work with, all the stock maps have pretty much the same design essentials. Tsuyoshi is doing the best he can with hideout and people are helping him where they can but if the community really want more maps then they will have to work together and come up with some designs and ideas.
BE layzz
383 Posts
2.7 years ago
Keep it up Tom!
People should give you all the credit in the world for the hard work u've put in Hideout.
xfire: layzz
DE solu
9 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from paradox- on the 26th of July 2011:
Quote from solu on the 26th of July 2011:
There are a few maps out there that do have a very nice layout but dont get added for a reason i personally dont know/understand

show us those maps then, i was going throught about -+800 maps from codutility and website's like that ... chose like 50 of them which looked fine, but all of them were crap ... im sorry to say, but hideout is one of them
qmx_Matmata... released in the very early 2008. Alot of us already played it atleast once on a public i bet, its made awesome. jumped around for like 30 mins and couldn finda single bug. it has a mid area that you can compare to crossfire... im my eyes the best map to play at the moment
GB soakR
111 Posts
2.7 years ago
keep it up.
GB ptER
16 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from soakR on the 26th of July 2011:
keep it up.

Idd!
RS bmzye
28 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quote from ptER on the 27th of July 2011:
Quote from soakR on the 26th of July 2011:
keep it up.

Idd!
GB 주스Box.
27 Posts
2.7 years ago
Update
GB Blazevic
136 Posts
2.7 years ago
keeps getting better
bLAZYY // Xfire:blazevic22 // Fragmasters // The Bosnian Powerhouse...
NL LinZKY
46 Posts
2.7 years ago
Quite a nice map, but somehow I don't really like the ''flow'' in it.
Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all my life. And it stands up before anything else
GB bezzin
1 Posts
2.7 years ago
i like the idea of blocking off half of that archway, i just think you did the wrong half, the side you blocked off doesnt really block any visability from a particular problem spot it just kills the flow a bit if you're coming from lower A. If you blocked off the panel next to it and left that bit open you can make a quick run through and then hold some cover if you're coming down the stairs and turning in too.

I also don't like the idea of blocking off that little room, no one ever camped there problematically i always found it was just used as a nade-sitting room at the start for pre-rushing

don't get me wrong i love the work you've done and want to see the map in rotation i'm just trying to be critical

Edited once, 27/7/11 - 3:13pm.
FI WEku
159 Posts
2.7 years ago
atleast i do like the map =)

Follow CG On: